Today we share with you this wonderful linseed water, which in addition to hydrating you, has great health benefits for you. Find out what they are and learn how to prepare it.
It may interest you: Benefits of lemon peel for your digestion and your skin, make the most of it!
Flaxseed water recipe
- 2 tbsp. whole flaxseed
- 3 tamarinds
- 2 plums
- Honey to taste
- 1 liter of water
Do not miss: Benefits of cucumber peel, do not throw it away!
- Clean the tamarinds and wash and disinfect the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat the water until it starts to boil and add the flaxseed, simmer for 3 minutes and remove from the heat. Add the tamarinds and plums, and let it rest.
- Sweeten with honey.
- If it’s too thick and you don’t like it, you can add more water.
- You can take it as time water.
- If you want to take it to reduce inflammation of the stomach, we recommend that you reduce your consumption of red meat, flour, salt or sugar for 2 days. This will improve your digestion.
You are interested in: Benefits of passion fruit: how to incorporate it into your diet and beauty routine
Benefits of drinking this water
- Reduces inflammation and fluid retention.
- It helps to lose weight, as it has a satiating effect.
- Provides antioxidants to the body that support the functions of different organs and systems.
- Helps to prevent some symptoms of menopause.
- It favors intestinal transit thanks to its laxative effect.
Remember: If you have a persistent health problem, be sure to visit your doctor so that he can provide you with the appropriate treatment for your health.
Did you like this recipe? Learn about more drinks with great benefits for your health and also to refresh yourself this season in Easy Kitchen
You can not miss: Tamarind: know the benefits of taking it as water on an empty stomach