Today we invite you to know the best secrets of Chef Gerónimo for this time at home, who also taught us a delicious recipe from his kitchen.
To better cope with the quarantine, Chef Gerónimo of the program In the Kitchen with Gerónimo She shares her best tips for healthy eating and teaches us how to make a delicious tuna, celery, and apple salad for dinner.
WHAT’S IN CHEF GERÓNIMO’S KITCHEN?
- Citrus, oranges, grapefruits and especially Kiwi have a lot of vitamin C and E, you always have to buy it in abundance.
- Guava is another fruit that you have to buy to strengthen the immune system.
- Melons, because it has practically all the nutrients that we should consume throughout the day.
- Pineapples are always at a very affordable price and have bromelain, which helps us with the whole issue of enzymes, so that the intestine can better digest nutrients and absorb nutrients.
- Frozen blueberries and red fruits help strengthen the immune system.
- Pomegranates, you can shell them and freeze them, because it is a powerful antioxidant.
- Everything that is deep red has antiosamines that help remove heavy metals from the body.
- Yellow and green lemons, every morning it is good to take lemons with a little bicarbonate of soda, to alkalize the blood.
- Turmeric and ginger, every morning they go in a smoothie, because these roots are known as cure everything, they are peeled and well disinfected in the smoothies.
- Beets, also go in the smoothie, help to better absorb the nutrients.
- Cucumbers are natural alkalizers.
- Spinach, we must eat at least 4 servings of fresh salad a day, that ensures good nutrition.
- Peppers of all colors have the power to detoxify the body.
- Celery is number one to reduce inflammation in the body, which helps cells.
- Vinegar, every morning 1/2 shot of vinegar helps reach the blood, but it must be organic apple cider vinegar.
- Natural seasonings, turmeric powder, cumin, pepper, etc.
- Black pepper, helps reduce inflammation of the liver, improves its functioning and detoxifies it.
- Pumpkin, the hard shell is removed, put in the juicer and drunk, it is very sweet and is wonderful in terms of nutrition, flavor and detoxification.
You are interested in: Benefits that food brings you according to its colors
GERÓNIMO TIPS FOR THE QUARANTY
- Reading a lot.
- Exercising, all the squats and push-ups that your body can do will appreciate it and can be done from the comfort of your home.
- Talk as a family.
- Organize the pantry, closets, what no longer works, it is time to organize to end this quarantine with the organized house.
- Surround ourselves with nutritious food.
- Buy frozen fruits, they are very cheap and a bag can last 10 to 15 days for the whole family.
- Put everything in bags to protect them from bacteria.
- Accompany the salad with multigrade cookies (flaxseed, sesame, chia, etc.)
Discover more kitchen tips and for your home in Easy Kitchen