We went to Adriana Monsalve’s kitchen, to learn how to prepare a traditional chocolate marquise, follow her recipe and enjoy this delicious dessert.
As Adriana Monsalve tells us, the chocolate marquise is a traditional recipe from her country of origin, Venezuela, whose popularity grew especially during the 90s, when she was very little.
It is a delicious dessert, ideal to pamper the whole family, especially in these days of quarantine, it is very fast and both children and adults love it, so you can not stay without preparing this delight, follow the step by step that he shared with us Adriana Monsalve, as she wrote and learned it 20 years ago.
TO THE KITCHEN WITH ADRIANA MONSALVE PRESENTER OF TUDN
You are interested: Even the kitchen with Chef Gerónimo García Villareal
HOW TO PREPARE CHOCOLATE MARQUISE?
- 200 g chocolate
- 1 splash of milk
- 250 g margarine or butter
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 4 separate eggs
- 1 package of Maria cookies soaked in milk
Step by Step:
- Melt the chocolate, with a splash of milk and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Beat the margarine with the condensed milk and the egg yolks.
- Besides, beat the whites until stiff or sigh.
- Add the chocolate at room temperature and beat.
- Add the beaten egg whites and mix with a wooden spoon in an enveloping motion.
- Take a baking dish, soak the cookies a little and form a layer with them, then pour a little of the mixture and form a layer over the cookies, then form another layer of cookies and then another of the chocolate mixture , so on until the refractory is filled.
- Finish with a layer of crushed cookies.
- Put in the freezer for 2 hours.
- It serves.
Discover more kitchen tips and for your home in Easy Kitchen