Have you tried everything and your hair does not regain its vitality? So you have to learn how to prepare this egg mask for hair, which contains multiple benefits.
Don’t wait any longer and learn how to prepare it
It may interest you: 6 masks with egg white to rejuvenate
Egg mask for hair: step by step
- 1 or 2 egg yolks (depending on the length of your hair)
- 3 tbsp. of honey
- 2 or 3 tbsp. olive oil (depending on the length of your hair)
- Beat the egg yolk in a bowl
- Add the olive oil and mix perfectly.
- Add the honey and integrate until it is a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply on your dry hair and massage the scalp in a circular motion
- Leave on for 20 minutes and remove with plenty of warm water.
- Apply your shampoo and conditioner as usual. (Note: your hair must be washed very well so that no residue remains):
Do not miss: Homemade mask to achieve the perfect straight on your hair, put it to the test!
Benefits of eggs for hair
Eggs are rich in proteins, which benefit the hair follicle, which contributes to stronger hair, preventing breakage.
And not only that, this food can really change the appearance of your hair, making it healthier:
- The egg helps prevent dandruff in the hair and even helps to remove it.
- It gives you luminosity, preventing it from looking dull.
- Leaves it soft and silky, and prevents tangling, making your hair much more manageable.
- It also provides hydration and removes excess fat.
- Finally, it helps you grow faster, forget about extensions!
Did you like this egg hair mask? Discover more super effective home remedies in Easy Kitchen