Pamper yourself and give your skin care with these easy homemade face masks according to your skin type. Take note!
You have to take care of yourself inside and out, there is no doubt. In addition to eating healthy to look and feel good, it is important that you take care of your skin. That is why we share these with you homemade face masks.
But beware, you can’t use just any mask. You should find the one that suits your type of skin, whether normal, oily, dry or mixed. Based on that you should do your routine. Of course, according to dermatologists, the secret of beautiful and healthy skin is to wash your face in the mornings and nights, hydrate and use sunscreen.
If you have skin problems, it is best to see a dermatologist, who will tell you what your face needs. Masks, although they can help you, do not replace the steps mentioned above.
Do not forget that consuming fruits and vegetables also benefits your skin and even your hair, thanks to the properties they contain. Now yes, prepair one of these super easy homemade skin masks, depending on your face needs.
It may interest you: How antioxidants help delay aging
Types of skin and their characteristics
Are you wondering how to identify each type of skin? It should be clarified that everyone’s skin is different, so each one requires special care. Broadly speaking, these are the characteristics of each type of skin.
It is very common among adults. It has a dull appearance, in addition to looking dry, with flakes or cracks, especially on the cheeks, as the skin cannot stay hydrated. It is not elastic and can have pimples, although the pores look small. Due to all this, it is prone to more easily notice lines and wrinkles.
What is normal skin? It may sound strange because you may always find some imperfection, the truth is that it is rare in adults. Its characteristics are these: it is smooth, has a matte tone, is elastic, flexible and soft, in addition to being of regular thickness.
Normal skin does not require special care, as it has good circulation and reflects a fast metabolism.
Starting in adolescence, many people have oily skin. Among its characteristics is that the skin shines and has a tendency to impurities, in addition to being prone to pimples and blackheads due to excess oil that clogs the pores, which are very visible.
Another sign is that makeup is easily lost. If you have this type of face, use masks for oily skin.
This type of skin has characteristics of fat in the T zone (forehead and nose) and dry on the cheeks. It has a shine on the nose, forehead and chin, and it looks parched on the cheeks and around the eyes.
Both types of skin should be catered for and not just use products for dry or oily skin. These masks work for combination skin.
It may interest you: Masks to have beautiful and soft lips
Face masks according to your skin type
We recommend applying this mask if your skin feels dull, cracked and even with premature wrinkles, especially in cold seasons.
- Ingredients: half an avocado, 2 tablespoons of almond oil, 2 vitamin E capsules.
- Process: Stir everything in a container until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Apply all over your face and leave for half an hour. Remove with a damp towel and repeat the procedure 2 times a week.
Do not miss: 5 hair masks that you can make with what you have in the fridge
Masks for oily or acne face
If you already have or are beginning to have signs of acne, this mask is ideal to relax your face and purify it.
- Ingredients: 1 sachet of chamomile tea, 1 stem of aloe vera, 1 stem of coriander.
- Process: prepare the chamomile infusion and, when ready, extract the aloe vera pulp and add it together with the coriander stem. Mix and place on your face for 15 minutes. Remove with warm water and repeat 2 times a week.
You are interested: 6 masks that you should try to beautify your skin
Whether your skin is very sensitive to the sun and / or pollution or prone to allergies, it is natural for it to become irritated and red. You need a soothing and anti-inflammatory mask.
- Ingredients: 1 tablespoon of powdered oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of organic honey, half a glass of cold milk.
- Process: mix everything and apply on your clean face, leaving it to act for 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm or cold water. Repeat twice a week.
It may interest you: The best masks to repair damaged hair
Face masks for mature or photo-aged skin
It is important to use masks with antioxidants that illuminate and hydrate your skin, especially in hot seasons.
- Ingredients: 2 strawberries, 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Process: crush the strawberries and mix them with the honey. Let stand for 20 minutes and remove with cold water. Repeat 2 times a week.
Do not miss: Check out this mask to make your hair grow quickly
This mask includes active ingredients that unify the skin tone, such as vitamin C, which reduces the production of melanin.
- Ingredients: ground oats, the juice and the grated peel of a lemon.
- Process: mix everything and apply the mask before sleeping. Let it sit for 15 minutes and rinse. Apply twice a week.
Discover more health and beauty tips in Easy Kitchen