In recent months we have concerned ourselves with disinfecting every corner of the house more often, but it is rare for us to worry about disinfection of furniture such as fabric armchairs, being that these can protect a universe of bacteria!
It is true: we have received fewer visits, but it does not mean that they stop harboring bacteria that can make us sick in the long run.
Therefore, we teach you how to disinfect your fabric furniture easily with ingredients that you surely have at home.
And we have good news for you: you don’t have to worry about damaging them with chlorine, because we won’t need it. Take note and learn how to do it!
It may interest you: 5 natural disinfectants for your home that you should try
How to disinfect armchairs and other fabric furniture
1 liter of lukewarm water
- 250 ml white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- Spray bottle
- 1 clean dishcloth (preferably made of lint-free cloth. May be sky blanket).
- Laundry brush (preferably new)
Do not miss: How should you clean the products you buy at the supermarket?
- Mix the baking soda with the vinegar and water and add it to the spray bottle.
- Dampen the rag and start wiping it over the fabric surfaces of your furniture.
- With the help of the brush, you can carve the parts that have stains.
- You can do this procedure once a week for best results.
Did you like this information? Follow Easy Kitchen and discover more useful tips for your home and lifestyle that are very practical, cheap and easy
Keep reading: This happens with your mask if you wear it for a long time, a lot!