The blender is one of the appliances that you cannot miss in your kitchen and here we tell you everything you can do with it.
General characteristics of the blender
- In some countries they are known as a glass blender.
- They are the most common and oldest.
- Grind all kinds of food, in addition to mixing and integrating them.
- How much with an electric motor and propeller-shaped blades.
- The engine is regulated at different speeds and powers.
- Its operation generates a kind of whirlwind that attracts the ingredients to the blades.
- It has a lid, the central part serves to add more ingredients without having to remove the entire lid.
You are interested in: How to clean the stove step by step easily
What can you prepare with a blender?
Smoothies and shakes
You can create all kinds of mixes and combinations with your favorite ingredients to enjoy delicious drinks.
It is a typical sauce from Italy, its main ingredient is basil and it is used to accompany pasta, vegetables and meats.
If you want a faster preparation and that the ingredients are well integrated, you just have to mix everything in the blender. It also works for mixing crepes.
You’re interested: Smoothies to enjoy at any time of the day
Especially if you are using ice, you should prepare your drinks to toast in the blender.
It helps you avoid the lumps left by mixing everything by hand and is faster.
Although you need a lot of power to prepare a frappe, a conventional blender works very well to crush some ice with coffee.
You are interested: Surprising uses of baking soda for your home
It gives it a creamier and more sauce-like texture.
Creating an option to accompany your taquitos or any meal is so easy that you just have to blend a few chiles, onion and salt.
Prepare your baby’s meals without complications, just add the ingredients and a little water.
Mixes for pie and cakes
Especially if you are preparing a straightforward for few people and simple, it will serve you just like a blender.
Discover more tips to cook in Easy Kitchen