We know that there is nothing to end hunger like a meat delicacy, that is why we present you the best recipes with ribs that are to die for.
Ribs are a classic of barbecue, however today there are all kinds of recipes that allow you to enjoy them whenever and however you want. These recipes in particular are a must in gastronomy, especially if you like pork.
Techniques for cooking ribs
- On the grill, it is perfect for when you are making roast meat or want a more direct cooking.
- Baked, this technique allows a great variety of preparations and is usually juicier.
- Stewed, it helps reduce the amount of fat and is perfect for day-to-day use.
It may interest you: Delicious recipes with pork to share
Tips to prepare the best ribs
- Clean and remove all excess fat and membrane from the ribs, this will prevent them from being chewy and difficult to chew.
- Never separate them before cooking, you will only make them dry and lose their juiciness.
- Always try to accompany them with a sauce, especially if you are going to bake them, this helps not to lose the juices of the meat.
- In addition to the sauce, it is important to season with spices before cooking.
- Slow cooking and the ideal marinade are the secret to their easy removal from the bone.
- Always cook them over low heat, if you do it over direct heat the interior may be raw or undercooked.
- Marinate long enough, let them sit in the sauce for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- If you bake them, cover them with a piece of aluminum before putting them in the oven, this will help to prevent the juices and sauces from evaporating and escaping.
- Add enough sauce, throughout the cooking process, varnish the ribs on both sides.
- To achieve a special browning, in the last minutes apply more sauce and turn up the heat a little.
Discover more recipes for barbecue in Easy Kitchen
BBQ pork ribs
Share the recipe for barbecue pork ribs with bbq sauce with your mother, aunt or best friend, you can surely make someone very happy.
Rib of beef with red wine
The beef ribs in red wine are perfect to enjoy a homemade stew and try new flavors thanks to the touch of red wine.
Delicious ribs in pipián
This recipe for pork ribs in pipián is a classic of Mexican cuisine. Do not forget to accompany them with a little white rice.
Ribs in green sauce
For a homemade meal you need a traditional stew and that is why today we present you this delicious recipe for ribs in green sauce.
Ribs with raspberry, mango and chipotle sauce
If you are a fan of sweet and sour flavors, you have to try these delicious pork ribs with fruit sauce. To lick your fingers!
Cinnamon Pork Ribs
Enjoy unique pork ribs with an extra touch of cinnamon. They will be your favorites and the best thing is that they are perfect to share.
Ribs with guava bbq
Give a twist to the typical recipe for ribs with bbq, thanks to this delicious recipe with an extra touch of guava.
Pork ribs with thyme butter
These Buttered Pork Ribs are perfect for a delicious lunch or dinner and the salad gives them a unique fresh twist that you have to try.
Beef ribs toreadas
If you are a lover of spicy flavors and meat, you cannot wait any longer to try these delicious beef ribs.
Spice Up Your BBQ With These Cajun Ribs
Every barbecue should feature these Cajun ribs. The reason? Its flavor is unique and irresistible. But we do not tell you more. Better follow our recipe and prepare them. You are interested: How to marinate …
Ribs with honey sauce
Honey is a food that can combine very well with different foods, and ribs are no exception: we invite you to prepare some ribs with honey sauce, …
Who doesn’t love any food that is bathed in delicious BBQ sauce? We know that just by hearing that word you can’t help but taste and drool, so not to …
When you have big cravings that you don’t know how to satisfy, we recommend you prepare these delicious glazed ribs, they will be the perfect complement to your day no matter what you are doing, do you …