Expand your cookbook and discover the best recipes from Pork Meat that we have for you to prepare at all times.
Pork has been part of human consumption for centuries, thanks to its flavor and also because it represents a complete and substantial meal. In recent years, many people have reduced or eliminated their consumption for thinking that it is not good for health, however it is totally false since in addition to being a good food for a balanced diet, everything depends on the production and the way in which it is that is prepared.
To correctly choose pork, the first thing you should check is that it has a quality seal or certificate, in Mexico it is known as the Tif seal, it is awarded by SAGARPA and it assures you that this meat went through an adequate process of production and storage. , that is, it does not have any contaminants. In addition to the seal, the color must be checked, it must be between pink or pale red, depending on the cut, but above all it must be bright and not have a dry appearance.
You are interested: 15 recipes for ground beef that are as easy as they are delicious
What you did not know about pork
- The cuts of the internal area such as loin, shoulder and leg, provide healthy fats such as mono and polyunsaturated.
- The tenderloin is one of the best cuts that even provides less fat than chicken.
- It provides large amounts of protein and nutrients such as Vitamin B, iron, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
- It is not a white meat, it is considered as red.
- It does not take as much fat or oil to cook it, as it is a soft meat.
- It is ideal for people looking to lose weight and gain muscle mass.
- Your cholesterol is not bad, it does not affect blood levels.
- It is false that all pork causes cysticercosis, this infection usually occurs with poor quality meat, when it is cooked in unhygienic conditions or consumed raw.
7 Tips to properly cook pork
- Use lemon or vinegar to marinate or cook it, its acid cleans it better.
- Preheat the pan or oven before cooking it, this will help you to have a golden brown on the outside and juicy on the inside.
- Never leave it raw or semi-cooked, the ideal is that it is golden on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Do not leave it out of the refrigerator for a long time and do not refreeze it.
- If you are going to fry, do it over medium heat.
- To defrost it you can submerge it in cold water or transfer it from the freezer to the bottom of the refrigerator, never put it in the sun.
- Cook and consume the pork, maximum 3 days after buying it.
Find more recipes with meat in Easy Kitchen
Learn how to prepare pork mixiote
This pork mixiote is so delicious that we do not hesitate to share it with you. Follow the recipe so that you can prepare it at home super delicious.
Pork tenderloin with peach sauce
This pork tenderloin with peach sauce will be your favorite main dish, especially if you like sweet flavors.
This glazed ham recipe is perfect for those days when you have an important dinner or meeting. Everyone is going to love her! Pork has been part …
Pineapple stuffed with BBQ pork
This recipe is the perfect mix between tropical and pork, perfect if you are a good lover of sweet and juicy flavors.
Pork in holy leaf
Enjoy a unique and traditional flavor that the holy leaves give to pork. Do not forget to accompany it with tortillas.
Chinese Food: Delicious Sweet and Sour Pork Cane Recipe
Prepare an authentic international dish and do not forget to accompany it with a good white rice.
Learn how to prepare a good pork marinade with potatoes
Create the best taquiza with this delicious pork marinade with potatoes, it is perfect for those days when you have a craving for something homemade.
Pork stew with pumpkins and corn
You will love this traditional and delicious meat stew recipe, it is perfect for lunchtime.
Oriental style pork meatballs
If you are a fan of oriental cuisine you will love these delicious sweet and sour pork meatballs.
Today we want to share with you a classic recipe for Mexican food, we teach you how to prepare a good pork salpicón. Pork has been part of the …
Loin in mango sauce with chipotle
A good cook knows that for the tenderloin to be complete it has to be served with a delicious sauce and this recipe is the proof.
Pork skewers with pear
These Pear Pork Skewers will be a hit at your next gathering or party. You will love it!
Pork with orange
Do not break your head thinking what to cook, we present you the best recipe for pork with orange,
Easy Ammo Roast Pork Steak Recipe
This recipe for ammunition with pork fillet is perfect for any occasion and the best thing is that in addition to being easy to prepare, it is very fast. The meat of…
Pork with quelites
This recipe for pork with quelites will remind you of the traditional dishes that your grandmother used to prepare.
Recipe burgers with pork
We know they are your favorite dish, and that’s why we teach you how to make them super delicious: try these recipe burgers with pork. You are going to fall in love with his …
BBQ pork hot dog
There is no excuse to try a delicious hot dog with a different flavor. If you are also a fan, don’t miss out on trying this hot dog with BBQ pork.…
Cochinita pibil easy recipe to suck your fingers
It does not matter how much time is invested in this dish, the easy recipe cochinita pibil is a delicacy even for the most demanding palate. Not for nothing is one …
Delicious carnitas with orange, you have to try them!
The pig has the ability to provide us with several of the most exquisite dishes that exist, such as the delicious carnitas a l’orange, which, without a doubt, are the combination …
Strips of pork with pineapple
Those dishes that combine some protein with fruit can undoubtedly be the most delicious, since the mixture of sweet and salty drives us crazy, so we recommend you try …
Pork patties with olives
Do not be left with the desire to learn how to prepare new things in the kitchen, experiment and know everything you can do and a good option to start is …