They say that no one can resist trying some delicious sweet macaroons. Now imagine them with a homemade flavor! Do not resist preparing them and giving them your own touch. They are very easy to prepare!
It may interest you: 18 easy dessert recipes to share
Homemade macaroni recipe
- Preparation time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 15
- 200 g of ground almonds
- 4 egg whites
- 200 g icing sugar
- ¼ cup refined sugar
- 190 g half cream
- 2 bars of chopped white chocolate
- 1 tbsp. vanilla essence
- 1 can of dulce de leche
- Vegetable coloring (different colors)
Do not miss: Meet the dessert bar where all the desserts are purple
- Beat the whites on medium speed and add 1/3 of the sugar. When it starts to froth, add the rest of the sugar. Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Add the food coloring and mix gently. Add the icing sugar and almonds mixture and gently incorporate with a spatula.
- Place the mixture in a plastic sleeve with a duya and form the macaroni on a tray with waxed paper.
- Tap the tray on the table to remove the air and let it dry for 1 hour or until the surface does not stick when touched.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked. Let cool and unmold.
- For the filling: heat the half cream with the white chocolate and the vanilla essence until they are incorporated.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Remove from the refrigerator, beat and place in a plastic sleeve. Gradually place the dulce de leche in a sleeve and fill the macaroni.
Discover more delicious dessert recipes to pamper your palate in Easy Kitchen