Today we bring you some delicious apple chicken fajitas. We know that you love recipes that combine different flavors, and that they are also light and healthy.
You’re interested: CHICKEN IN OAT SAUCE
Chicken fajitas recipe
- 6 chicken milanesas
- two apples cut into wedges
- 1/2 stick of butter
- two bunches of spinach washed and disinfected
- 1/2 cup of walnut chopped
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the milanesas into short strips, season with salt and pepper and reserve.
- In a saucepan melt the butter and add the apples and walnuts, when they are shiny add the fajitas and stir.
- When the chicken begins to change color, pour in the wine and cook over medium heat until the meat is cooked and the wine has evaporated.
- In a serving platter arrange a bed of spinach and top with the chicken mixture.
Don’t Miss: Grilled Mango Chicken Tacos
We love to eat chicken and it is found recurrently in our diet for many reasons: first, it is one of the cheapest meats; It is very yielding and easy to prepare, as well as being very healthy, ideal for the whole family to consume.
Chicken is a low-fat, low-calorie bird with high levels of protein, which makes it an ideal food not only to lose weight, but to keep your body healthy in many ways.
For every 100 g of chicken you eat you get:
- 195 kilocalories
- 30 g protein
- 7.7 g fat
- 2.2 g of saturated fat
- 0 g of carbohydrates
So, if what you want is to follow a diet to lose weight, chicken can definitely not be missing from your diet. And the best way is by combining it with other healthy ingredients such as apple, as we show you in this recipe.
Do not stay without trying more RECIPES WITH CHICKEN FAJITAS TO WAKE UP ALL THE CRAWLS and also the best recipes for this season in Easy Kitchen