The perfect dessert for mom is this delicious crostata with vanilla ice cream, Very easy to prepare at home! We tell you how to do it to pamper the most important woman in the home.
Don’t Miss: 6 Desserts You Can Eat Without Regret
Crostata recipe with vanilla ice cream
- Preparation time: 2 hours
- Servings: 4
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ½ tbsp. of salt
- 1 cup of butter
- 4 nectarines in thin segments
- 4 tbsp. icing sugar
- 1 cup raspberries
- 500 ml vanilla ice cream
It may interest you: Healthy food recipes to celebrate Mexican mom
- Mix the flour, a quarter cup of sugar, salt and butter in a processor. Blend in pulses and add 4 or 5 tablespoons of cold water.
- Roll out the dough with the help of a rolling pin, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour.
- Mix the nectarines with sugar, place them in the center of the base and fold the edges inwards. Bake at 180 ºC for 20 minutes, wait for it to cool and add the raspberries, vanilla ice cream and finish with icing sugar.
You’re interested: Make a delicious apple dessert with just 6 ingredients
What is it?
The crostata is an Italian cake that is consumed as a dessert. It is prepared by folding the edges of the dough over the jam filling.
The jams that are traditionally used are those of cherry, peach, apricot and strawberry. It can also be filled with pieces of fresh fruit and pastry cream.
If you want to try more delicious Italian desserts, stay at Easy Kitchen