This breakfast is quick, nutritious, and perfect to enjoy on a special day like Mother’s Day.
- Egg mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 loaf of brioche bread, cut into 12 slices
- 1 cup finely crushed cinnamon crunchy cereal
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecan
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- Maple syrup
- Mix the egg, vanilla, salt, butter, cream and the mashed banana in a bowl.
- Dip the brioche bread slices in the egg mixture and coat with the crushed cereal.
- Insert the fryer tray into the outer basket to assemble the fryer basket. Once you’re done, insert the fryer basket into the Nutrifryer.
- Press the power button to preheat and set the temperature to 200 degrees Celsius and the cook time to three minutes.
- Place the French bread slices (one per piece) in the fryer basket and insert into the Nutrifryer.
- Press the power button and set to the same temperature, 200 degrees Celsius, but a cook time of 10 minutes.
- Flip the bread halfway through the cooking time.
- Place the walnuts, blueberries, banana slices and honey on the French bread.
Enjoy with Mom a crispy French bread made in the Nutrifryer!
Nutrifryer is a super hot cyclonic airflow fryer, perfect for frying, roasting and dehydrating food, leaving it crisp and juicy, with higher nutrients and fewer calories.
Nutrifryer technology, thanks to the 360 degree circulation of super hot air, makes food cook inside and out and without oil. In this way, any dish you cook will have 80% less fat.
But you can’t just make this dish with Nutrifryer. Practically any recipe you can think of is possible to cook in it.
And to pamper mom properly, Nutrifryer gives all Easy Kitchen readers a coupon that will allow them to have a special price at the time of making your purchase. Click here and use the code: Kitchen 15.
You’re interested in: Mexican breakfasts to start the day on the right foot