Christmas is everywhere! In the colors, flavors … and also in the aromas. And since we want your home to smell like Christmas, we share how to create a home air freshener with the scent of the season.
Take note of the step by step and pamper your nose with the rich aroma of Christmas.
It may interest you: The best scented candles to create the perfect environment
Step-by-step home air freshener
- 1 medium glass jar with cork lid
- Alcohol for perfumery (you can also use the healing one if you can’t find the other or also vodka)
- Pine or fir branches as fresh as possible
- Cinnamon sticks
- Star anise
- Tangerine peels
- Ultra thin wooden sticks (can be skewer sticks)
You can’t miss: How to make a very elegant home spa
- Place the cinnamon sticks, the branches, the tangerine peels and the anise in the jar.
- Once full, add the alcohol to the brim.
- Then close it and let it rest for 15 days.
- Once this time has passed, the air freshener will be ready. Strain the mixture and reserve the liquid. It can be in the same jar you made it in or use it in a spray bottle.
- If you are going to leave it in the jar, place the sticks inside, they can be 3 or 4. Choose a place to put your air freshener and let it act.
Don’t forget that this can be an amazing gift to give to your loved ones this Christmas – it’s easy and very inexpensive to make. It will be a big surprise!
Very merry Christmas! Do not stay with the desire to enjoy the Christmas season with the best cooking tips, super practical and very easy. Follow in EASY KITCHEN and enjoy more rich and original flavors of this season