You will make your little ones very happy with this delicious colored chocolate dip. The perfect plan for Children’s Day is to prepare it, put on a movie, give them a snack, and enjoy!
It may interest you: 11 sweet recipes with fun and delicious chocolates
Colored chocolate dip recipe
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 cup pretzels
- 2 cups colored marshmallows
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp. milk
- 1 cup of cinnamon cookies
Don’t miss: Little artists! How to entertain children with paint
- Place marshmallows in microwaveable containers.
- Mix the milk with the vanilla and pour one tablespoon into each container.
- Heat in 15-second intervals and serve with cookies and pretzels.
Do not miss: 6 easy and fun recipes for children to prepare
CURIOSITIES OF CHOCOLATES
- They are also known as cloud, sponge or masmelo.
- Modern chocolates no longer contain the substance of the marshmallow plant, but gelatin is used to make them.
- In the S. XIX were used as medicine, but people began to consume them as a candy because of its delicious taste.
- Although it seems that they are not of animal origin, vegans avoid consuming them, because they contain gelatin, which they extract from fish or other animals.
- Jews also avoid them, as they consider them a non-kosher food.
- Chocolates are very popular for a campsite: it is quite a tradition to roast them over a campfire.
Enjoy Children’s Day with more delicious recipes that you will find in Easy Kitchen