We have the perfect dish to spoil your mom! We share a delicious chipotle rigatoni with lamb to tell your mommy how much you love her. You will love the taste of it!
It may interest you: People who eat pasta are healthier, according to science
Chipotle rigatoni with lamb recipe
- Preparation time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 package rigatoni pasta
- 4 tbsp. Of olive oil
- 1 cup of tomato puree
- ½ kg of tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 300 g of solid lamb
- 1 cup of chopped parsley
- ½ cup thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of double cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. lard
Do not miss: Homemade ravioli to pamper mom
- First, place the tomatoes on a tray, varnish with olive oil, add rosemary, cumin and thyme. Bake at 180 ° C for 15 minutes, remove the skin and chop half.
- Grind the rest with the chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, tomato puree and the herbs that were baked. Sauté the meat in a saucepan with butter; when it begins to brown add the sauce and half of the parsley. Salt and pepper.
- Finally, boil the pasta in salted water, remove when it is cooked and integrate with the sauce; serve with double cream cheese and finish with the rest of the parsley.
Cooking tip: we recommend you accompany this pasta with red wine. This way they will enjoy it more!
You’re interested: Pasta salad with shrimp and broccoli
What you should know about this pasta
This paste is tube-shaped with grooves on its outer surface.
The intention of having these roughnesses is to be able to offer a greater adherence surface to the sauces and liquid accompaniments of some dishes.
Also, slightly larger than penne pasta (also known as feather cut). Another difference is that their extreme cuts do not end in a diagonal cut.
Discover more recipes to pamper mom in her day in Easy Kitchen