That mealtime becomes the most anticipated moment of each day and to achieve this you only need rich and original recipes, such as the chicken with honey and onionsYou do not know the incredible surprise that awaits you with this delight, so get to work and discover everything that you have been missing.
It may interest you: Salad with chicken and shiitake with honey dressing
Chicken recipe with honey and onions
- 4 chicken thighs
- 6 bunches of onions from Cambray
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 cup of brandy
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil
Do not miss: Wings with maple syrup and chipotle
- Cut the stem of the onions and fry them in a frying pan with oil until they are crisp.
- Season the thighs with salt and pepper, add them to the above and cook over medium heat until they begin to brown (if you prefer, cook them in parts).
- Distribute the honey and brandy (make sure the chicken pieces are well covered).
- Put the lid on and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
Follow Easy Cooking and learn more food recipes to enjoy at any time of the day.
Share the recipe for chicken and honey onions with your mother, aunt or best friend, you can surely make someone very happy with a new dish. Don’t forget to leave us your comments and rate the recipes that appeal to you the most.
Don’t forget that only Easy Kitchen has the best chicken recipes to prepare