Looking for ideas for today’s meal? You need a rich, easy and quick dish to prepare. The chicken Tinga It is a dish that should be in your basic recipe book for those moments, follow our recipe and enjoy it.
Don’t miss: Exquisite green tinga quesadillas
Chicken tinga recipe
- 1 cooked and shredded chicken breast
- two sliced onions
- Vegetable oil
- two chopped tomatoes
- two marinated chipotle peppers
- Salt to taste
- In a saucepan with hot oil, add the onion.
- Add the chicken and tomato and chili, season with salt and cook over medium heat until dry.
It may interest you: FLAVOR CHICKEN WITH THIS RECIPE!
BENEFITS OF EATING TINGA YOU DID NOT IMAGINE
There are many BENEFITS OF EATING CHICKENAmong the main ones are that it is easily digestible, low in fat, rich in vitamins, minerals and contains the essential amino acids that the body needs.
Chicken is a low-fat and low-calorie bird, with high levels of protein, which makes it an ideal food not only to lose weight, but to keep your body healthy in many ways:
- Protects the nervous system.
- It helps in the formation of red blood cells and also in the formation of bones.
- It is a support against muscle contraction.
- Contributes to the proper functioning of the heart.
- It is a lean meat low in fat and cholesterol, ideal for the diet.
- It reduces stress and normalizes sleep, thanks to its tryptophan content.
Don’t miss: STOP EATING CHICKEN BREAST IF IT HAS WHITE STRIPES!
CHICKEN PROPERTIES FOR HEALTH
For every 100 g of chicken you eat you get:
- 195 kilocalories
- 30 g protein
- 7.7 g fat
- 2.2 g of saturated fat
- 0 g of carbohydrates
Find more STEW TACOS RECIPES in EASY KITCHEN
You can’t miss: ORIENTAL NOODLES WITH CHICKEN AND PEANUT IN RICE VINEGAR