Children’s Day is coming! Make a fun meal for your children by offering them these delicious chicken nuggets with dip. Follow the step by step to prepare them.
It may interest you: Healthy chicken nugget with amaranth
Chicken nuggets with dip recipe
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 500 g of ground chicken breast
- ½ cup of wheat flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- ½ cup ketchup sauce
- 3 tbsp. of cream
- 1 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- Enough oil for frying
Do not miss: Be careful with delicious but crunchy foods
- Mix the chicken with the flour and eggs; season, form nuggets and fry in hot oil. Remove when they brown and drain the excess oil.
- Blend the cream with the blue cheese and season. Spoon over the ketchup. Finally, plate the nuggets with dressing and finish with pepper.
Meanwhile, to offer them the complement of a delicious and very fun meal, follow the video and learn how to prepare delicious and healthy fruit popsicles:
You’re interested: bye, sugar! Tips for balancing sugar intake in children
Basic tips for cooking with children
Are your children taking their first steps in the kitchen? To make it fun and safe for them, we give you these tips:
- First, prepare yourself with them before you start in the kitchen.
- Read the entire recipe together.
- Wash your hands with soap and water. Dries well.
- Wear an apron to protect your clothes, roll up your sleeves if they are long, and pick up your hair if it is long.
- Wash the fruits and vegetables that you are going to use.
- Gather and have all the utensils you will need on hand.
- Finally, weigh and measure the ingredients to have them on hand when starting the preparation. They are ready to cook!
Discover more delicious recipes to celebrate Children’s Day and pamper them as they deserve in Easy Kitchen