A side dish can become the central part of the menu, as long as you are willing to break the rules and add different flavors to entertain the most demanding palates. Believe it or not, a single ingredient can make a difference.
If we have learned anything from the world of gastronomy, it is that potatoes are such a versatile food that they are easily transformed: you can serve them as a snack, garnish and also be a perfect main dish; but it must always be remembered that the success of a menu lies in the diners enjoying every detail of flavor. How about giving a twist to some chambray potatoes and transform them into a delicious option that will star at your table?
The pleasure of flavors
When you plan your menu of the day, you take into account several details, such as what does match with each of the foods to be served, which are nutritious, healthy, attractive in taste and not boring, which is one of the main challenges.
For all the ways that exist to prepare potatoes, they have become the favorites of children and adults, and integrating them at your table as the main dish is a possibility that your family will love.
If you want to surprise them with a taste detail, add an ingredient that has always been in your pantry, but has now innovated with a new member who will become one of the main protagonists of your preparations. We are talking about the McCormick BBQ Flavored Mayonnaise Dressing, which you can now add to the chambray potatoes and we share a recipe with which you will impress everyone for its versatility, since you can also serve it as a snack or even as a main dish accompanied by a fresh salad.
CAMBRAY POTATOES WITH BBQ MAYONNAISE DRESSING
- 1 kg of well cooked and hot chambray potatoes
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup McCormick BBQ Mayonnaise Dressing
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chipotle (2 pieces)
AT YOUR SERVICE
- Chives, chopped to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- McCormick BBQ Mayonnaise Dressing to taste
- Place the potatoes in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix very well and arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 200ºC for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve as a snack or garnish sprinkled with chives, Parmesan cheese and as a dip, McCormick BBQ Mayonnaise Dressing.