Children love desserts and these cannot be missing from their day. That is why we invite you to prepare this fun cereal bar. Lots of flavor and fun awaits with this recipe!
It may interest you: Bye, sugar! Tips for balancing sugar intake in children
Cereal bar recipe
- Preparation time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 16 chocolates
- 6 cups of colored cereal
- 2 tbsp. gelatin
- ½ cup of cold water
- 1 cup of warm natural syrup
Don’t Miss: Oscar 2021: The Nominated Animated Movies Kids Will Love And Can’t Miss
- Dissolve the gelatin with cold water, hydrate for 10 minutes and heat in a water bath without stopping moving until it is transparent.
- Mix with the syrup, spread the cereal on a tray and cover with the previous mixture.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes and in the meantime, burn chocolates over direct heat. Unmold the cereal bar, cut into rectangles and place a chocolate in each one.
Do you want more desserts? Make these fruit popsicles!
You are interested in: Advantages of children helping with housework from an early age
Facts you should know about Children’s Day
- After the world lived through the 1st World War, society saw the need to highlight the rights of the world’s children and eradicate violence. It was then that the Declaration of the Rights of the Child was created in 1924.
- It was on April 30 that this declaration was officially recognized.
- The first Mexican president to sign this declaration was Álvaro Obregón.
- The UN declares a boy or girl to be every human being who is under 18 years of age.
Did you like making this recipe? Then celebrate with more delicious and easy ideas to prepare this Children’s Day in Easy Kitchen, and enjoy the best flavors of the season