Nothing like a rich soup to start an unforgettable meal. If you are looking for an original option that will surprise everyone, this cauliflower soup with curry it is ideal. Follow our recipe and delight your palate.
You’re interested in: BEAN SOUP WITH TOMATO
Cauliflower soup with curry recipe
- Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- two tbsp. Of olive oil
- ½ piece of small cauliflower
- 1 chopped celery stalk
- ½ onion, chopped
- 500 mL of cream
- two tbsp. curry
- Salt and pepper to taste
Do not miss: Know the great benefits of cauliflower
- Place the oil in a pot and heat over medium heat.
- Add the vegetables and sauté until they begin to change color and turn slightly golden; then add water, raise the heat and cook covered for 10 minutes after the water boils.
- After this time, blend the vegetables with a little cooking broth and the rest of the ingredients. Return the mixture to the heat and add the cooking broth until you get the desired consistency.
- Cook for a few more minutes and bring to a boil. Serve with toasted bread or the garnish of your choice.
You’re interested: Baked salmon with cauliflower puree
Do you like soups? So be sure to make this Mint Pumpkin Soup:
TIPS TO KEEP CAULIFLOWER IN GOOD CONDITION
- You can find it all year round, but learn to recognize a good piece: it should look completely white, without any brown coloration.
- To keep it fresh for three to four days, wrap it in a plastic bag and put it in the bottom of the refrigerator.
- When cooking it, add a splash of anise to make it more digestive and, so it doesn’t smell bad, boil it in milk. Include it raw or cooked in your stews or salads.
We know you loved this Curried Cauliflower Soup. Now we invite you to try more RECIPES WITH CAULIFLOWER for all occasions just as delicious in Easy Kitchen