How about the heat? It is very important to stay hydrated, and the best thing is that we can do it in a delicious way. So that you do not suffer anymore, we share a bougainvillea water with lemon, very refreshing and easy to prepare.
It may interest you: Prepare a traditional tamarind water
Bougainvillea water with lemon recipe
- 30 bougainvillea flowers (approximately)
- 8 lemons
- 1 jug of water
- Sweetener (of your preference)
Do not miss: Benefits of mineral water for your body
- First, bring the water to a boil and, when it is boiling, remove from the heat and add the bougainvillea flowers. Cover immediately and let stand 1 hour (you should not uncover it). Let it cool.
- Squeeze the lemons into a jug of water, add the bougainvillea infusion and sweeten as you like.
- Finally, refrigerate for an hour. Serve and add the ice.
Cooking tip: So that the phytonutrients in bougainvillea flowers do not lose their properties, do not add the flowers while the water is boiling. Wait for it to boil and remove from the heat to add them.
You are interested: 5 benefits of cucumber water
Benefits of bougainvillea flowers that you have to take advantage of
- It has natural antibiotic properties that are used to treat respiratory diseases.
- In addition, it reduces dry coughs and helps to expel phlegm.
- Reduces fever, thanks to its antipyretic effect.
- Improves the functioning of the lungs, as it increases their oxygenation capacity.
- It also fights constipation problems.
- On the other hand, it has antiseptic properties so if applied to the skin it helps fight acne, infections and flaking.
- Accelerates wound healing.
Because you liked this recipe, discover more delicious recipes for this season in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com