After reading this information, you will no longer want to throw away the watermelon seeds, because these have great qualities for health. Among these, they can help purify the kidneys of toxic substances.
Read on and discover how to prepare an easy infusion to cleanse the kidneys. It is super effective!
It may interest you: Why do kidney stones form?
Watermelon seed infusion
- 50 g of watermelon seeds
- 150 g of watermelon cut into small cubes
- 1 liter of water
Don’t miss: Detox juices to cleanse the liver and intestines
- Heat the water until it boils.
- Apart, with the help of a molcajete or processor, crush the seeds and add them to the water.
- Let cook for 30 minutes and remove from heat.
- Rest for an hour, strain the seeds and add the watermelon pieces.
You are interested in: Intensive detox: healthy body free of toxins
How to consume the infusion
- Take a cup on an empty stomach and the rest half an hour after each of your meals (both breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Repeat the process twice a week.
Keep an eye out: this infusion should not contain any sweetener. If you don’t like the taste, you can add a little honey that is 100% natural to each serving.
Remember: If you have a kidney problem, don’t forget to consult your doctor so that he can provide the best treatment for you.
Discover more food and tips for your health and nutrition in Easy Kitchen