In this quarantine season, it is super important to keep our homes clean and disinfected. If you want to avoid the use of chlorine or detergents that can be harmful to health, a safe and reliable option is with steam. Read on and discover how to use it at home.
You are interested: 5 natural disinfectants for your home
Benefits of steam cleaning
You may have heard of modern steam cleaning devices like the H2O MOP. This type of appliance uses only water and, by means of steam, can thoroughly clean all types of surfaces: from floors, carpets and even furniture or mattresses.
The steam from this device not only kills viruses and bacteria, it can also remove stubborn stains, without the need for chemicals.
Here’s more on the benefits of steam cleaning. You’ll be surprised!
- Disinfects surfaces of all kinds: from floors, fabrics, toys, carpets, car interiors, curtains, tiles, wood, dishes and even mirrors.
- Kill 99% of viruses, fungi and bacteria in seconds, without using chemicals, and only using heat.
- As it only works with water, it is a 100% ecological method.
- Eliminate bad odors caused by pets.
- It is also a practical way to eliminate pests, such as mites, bed bugs, and other insects that are often found on fabrics and / or carpets.
- You can use it to remove dust and even to degrease utensils and / or surfaces.
- You save money by not having to hire specialized cleaning services.
So now you know: use steam to your advantage!
Learn more tips to improve your quality of life in Easy Kitchen, your best option this season