Looking for a winning combination for your health? We present you the benefits of green juice with oats, and also the easy recipe to prepare it. Keep reading!
It may interest you: Fresh cucumber juice to prevent and relieve constipation
Benefits of green juice with oats
Green juice, in itself, is very good for your health, and it is also recommended for a weight loss diet.
But not only that: this juice combined with oats offers you the following benefits:
- It helps to cleanse the colon and reduce inflammation of the abdomen, thanks to its rich content in soluble fiber.
- Its components detoxify the digestive system, expelling harmful substances from the body and prevent fluid retention.
- Improves digestion, avoiding constipation problems.
- Control blood sugar levels.
- It has antioxidant properties that delay premature aging and prevent diseases.
Don’t miss: Everything you need to know about detox juices and shakes
Learn how to prepare this juice!
- 2 slices of pineapple
- 1 stick of celery
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of ginger
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- 1 green apple
- ½ cucumber with peel
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup whole grain oats
You are interested in: Low calorie juices to reach your fitness goal
- In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Drink this juice on an empty stomach every day for a week.
You can’t miss: Detox juices to cleanse the liver and intestines
Benefits of green juice with oats: recommendations
- It is recommended to take this juice on an empty stomach for a week and supplement with a healthy diet.
- For best effects, do not forget to do physical activity daily.
- Consult with a specialist to help you determine if this juice is suitable for your diet.
Discover more recipes and health and nutrition tips in Easy Kitchen