There are many factors that lead us to have infertility problems: our lifestyle, diet, stress and even lack of exercise. But there are foods, such as egg white, which can help us combat this problem.
That’s how it is! Egg white has properties, especially for men, who want to improve their fertility. Do not miss this information.
It may interest you: The egg: “its high cholesterol content is a myth”
Egg white: the best friend for your fertility
Researchers from the University of South Australia identified a direct link between testosterone and diet, showing that a diet low in fat and high in egg whites may be the key to increasing fertility in men.
Healthy monosaturated fats, such as olive oil, can negatively affect testosterone production, but one enriched with egg whites and whey protein positively impacts serum testosterone.
This is due to the consumption of albumin, a protein present in egg whites, which increases testosterone levels in the short term.
Do not miss: 8 foods to increase testosterone levels and improve your sex life
Other benefits of egg whites
They are a very rich source of vitamin E and B complex vitamins, which provide the following benefits to the body:
- They provide energy, especially after physical activity. Which makes them ideal for consumption after exercise.
- They strengthen the immune system and increase defenses.
- They prevent blood from clotting within the blood vessels.
- They reduce the risk of diseases such as anemia
- They protect cells, tissues and organs from environmental damage.
- In addition, they strengthen muscles and bones.
Discover more health and nutrition tips in Easy Kitchen