Celery is one of the healthiest foods, so today we invite you to prepare a delicious celery juice and discover all its benefits.
Celery is one of the most popular vegetables in the world, thanks to the fact that it is very light and low in calories, it is part of many diets to lose weight, however there are many more properties that you can take advantage of by adding it to your diet and one of the ways more practical to do it is preparing a delicious celery juice.
You are interested in: Smoothies to lose weight
Benefits of celery juice
- Stimulates urine production and helps prevent fluid retention.
- Helps eliminate toxins and detoxify the body, especially when taken on an empty stomach.
- Thanks to its high fiber content, it works as a natural laxative and fights constipation.
- Combat gas and bloating.
- Its vitamin C and folic acid help reduce the symptoms of menstruation.
- Neutralizes heartburn.
- It is recommended to complete the treatment of kidney stones.
- Helps regulate blood pressure.
- Most of its composition is water so it is low in calories and prolongs the feeling of satiety, helping to lose weight.
- Provides minerals such as magnesium, which help reduce stress.
You are interested in: Green juice recipes to nourish and detoxify your body
Do not miss: Mango: 6 benefits of the fruit of India
How to prepare celery juice?
- You just have to blend 1 stalk of celery with 1 glass of water and that’s it.
- You can add other ingredients if you want, such as apple, pineapple, and leafy greens.
- Serve and consume immediately.
Like any food, celery can cause allergic reactions and as for weight loss diets, it is recommended to balance it with a good diet, exercise and of course consult a specialist first.
Find more health and nutrition tips in Easy Kitchen