The cranberry juice It’s delicious! Its sweet taste makes us feel good and you can also make rich combinations with other ingredients to create delicious drinks.
But today we want to tell you about its benefits. This juice has great qualities that are beneficial for your body. Keep reading and discover everything it offers you.
It may interest you: 14 recipes with all the flavor of blueberries
Benefits of cranberry juice
- This drink has great antioxidant power because it is rich in flavonoids. These protect the body from free radicals that cause serious diseases such as cancer, in addition to preventing cardiovascular diseases, inhibiting bad cholesterol and also delaying signs of aging.
- Drinking cranberry juice prevents urinary tract infections, thanks to its non-stick properties: it prevents E. coli bacteria from adhering to the walls of cell membranes.
- Helps prevent peptic ulcer associated with H. pylori bacteria, thanks to its photochemicals that prevent various digestive problems.
- It is an adjunct in the prophylaxis of periodontal diseases; that is, it gives relief to inflamed gums, among other discomforts.
Don’t Miss: Lingonberries or Blueberries, Which One is Best for You?
How to make this juice naturally
- 2 cups of natural blueberries
- 6 cups of cold water
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Sweetener to taste
You are interested: 10 benefits of red fruits
- Add the blueberries to the blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until they form a homogeneous mixture. If it is too thick, you can add more water.
- You can filter it or drink it unfiltered. Rectify the flavor so that it is to your liking.
- If you do not take it at the moment, we recommend you refrigerate it.
Cooking tip: Not sure where to get fresh natural blueberries at a good price? We tell you how to grow them at home. You only need a few to start your cultivation!
Discover more beneficial foods for your health and nutrition in Easy Kitchen