Aromatherapy can be one of your best tools to face these days, discover how you can do it from home and how good it is for your health.
WHAT IS IT?
As its name says, aromatherapy is an alternative method based on the use of natural or essential oils extracted from plants, flowers or herbs. Its main objective is to promote physical and mental well-being, but its benefits are really extensive and that is why it has been practiced for centuries by the oldest cultures.
You are interested: Uses of almond oil that you should know
BENEFITS OF AROMATHERAPY
- Most of the oils help to relieve the discomfort of respiratory diseases.
- Helps clear the airways and strengthens the immune system.
- They relieve stress and promote relaxation.
- They calm the nervous system.
- They reduce the symptoms of menopause.
- They improve circulation.
- They provoke a good mood.
- Relaxes muscles and relieves pain caused by tension.
- They relieve pain thanks to its analgesic effects.
- They reduce headaches.
- They fight anxiety, depression and insomnia.
- They reactivate cells, improve the appearance of the skin and delay premature aging.
You’re interested: Aloe Vera mask for smooth, blemish-free skin
HOW TO MAKE AROMATHERAPY IN YOUR HOME
- 20 drops of orange essential oil
- 10 drops of fir balsam
- 5 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 1 drop of rose essential oil
- 2 drops of cinnamon essential oil
- 1 drop of myrrh essential oil
- 1 drop of ginger essential oil
Step by Step:
- Mix all the essences and pour into a dark glass container.
- Let it sit for 2 days or until the oil has accentuated.
- Use an aroma diffuser for oils or soak small cotton balls in it and place them in the different rooms of your house, on a rack or aerated container.
Discover more tips for your home in Easy Kitchen