If you want a complete, delicious and healthy meal, you have to prepare this baked salmon with vegetables, The perfect combination of health and flavor!
It may interest you: Prepare salmon with fine herbs like never before
Salmon recipe with baked vegetables
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 4 salmon cuts of 150 g each
- 2 cups of chambray potatoes
- ½ sliced onion
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups cherries tomatoes
- ½ cup dill leaves
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 yellow bell peppers, sliced
Do not miss: Salmon salad with dates: know its benefits and learn how to prepare it
- Mix all the vegetables in a bowl, except the dill. Add the olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Arrange the vegetables in ovenproof dishes, place a cut of salmon in each one and bathe with sesame oil.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes and finish with dill leaves.
You are interested: 10 fruits and vegetables that you should not miss
The fork test for salmon
The ideal varieties of fish for grilling are salmon and hake, although in general, any that have firm meat. How do you know when it is at your point?
- With a fork, gently poke through the thickest part; If it starts to flake and the meat looks dull, but is still moist in the center, it is just right!
- It is not advisable to exceed the cooking time of the fillets because they will be dry and they will lose much of their flavor. When turning them, do it only once and use a metal spatula so they do not break.
Did you like this mealtime recipe? We invite you to stay at Easy Kitchen and discover more delicious dishes to pamper your family