With nothing to prepare for today? These baked portobello they are as delicious as they are easy. Follow the recipe to prepare them at home like a professional and share them with your family.
It may interest you: 20 recipes to enjoy delicious mushrooms
Baked portobellos recipe
- Preparation time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- ½ cup of grated feta cheese
- 10 portobello mushrooms
- ½ cup parsley leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup olive oil
Don’t miss: Steak with mushroom sauce and pink pepper
- Mix the mushrooms in a tray with olive oil, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Bake the mushrooms at 200º C for 30 minutes and correct the seasoning. Finish with feta cheese.
You’re interested in: Mushroom, cheese and bacon lasagna
- It is low in calories and fat free, ideal to include in the diet!
- It has antioxidant powers that prevent various diseases and delay aging.
- Supports the metabolism to balance it and function properly.
- Regulates the immune system.
- It is a great source of essential amino acids.
- Provides vitamin D that takes care of the health of bones and teeth.
- It is also rich in fiber that helps digestion.
- Combats physical and mental fatigue.
- Finally, it reduces headaches thanks to its riboflavin content.
You can’t miss: Quiche with mushrooms and tomatoes
How to clean the portobellos correctly?
It is important that you give them a proper cleaning so that they do not fall apart and do not lose their flavor:
- First, brush off any dirt on it with a mushroom brush.
- Don’t get them wet to clean them. Instead, use a damp paper towel to remove the remaining soil.
- Only if they are very dirty, run them under cold running water.
- If it’s damp, leave them uncovered on a paper napkin until dry.
Tip: this cleaning can be used on any type of mushroom or fungus.
Discover more delicious recipes in Easy Kitchen