Natural ingredients are the best to take care of our health and also our beauty. The avocado oil It is one of the ideal to give vitality to your skin and hair, in addition to filling it with strength.
Keep reading and discover all its properties, as well as how to prepare it at home so you can use it from today.
It may interest you: Avocado: the fashionable ingredient in the world of beauty
Avocado oil properties
- It has omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty oils, which are necessary for skin care.
- These fatty acids take care of the health of the hair from the scalp to the tip of the hair, making it grow healthier, stronger and shinier.
- It is rich in vitamins A and E, which are powerful antioxidants to prevent signs of aging, such as wrinkles, blemishes and fine lines, in addition to taking care of your health.
- Its greasy effect also helps to keep both the skin and the hair hydrated, making the skin smoother and more elastic and the hair smoother and silkier.
- Another reason to use it is that it has an anti-inflammatory and soothing effect on the skin: it prevents, protects and counteracts the effects caused by the sun’s rays, such as eczema.
Do not miss: 5 incredible uses that you can give to the avocado peel
How to do it at home
- Pulp of 1 avocado
- 1 plastic chopping board
- 1 miserable little
- 1 glass jar
You are interested: The basic (and simple) guide to take care of your skin from the ravages of anxiety
- Crush the avocado pulp on the plastic board until you see the oil come out. Separate it a little with the miserable and place it in the jar.
- You can use the oil by placing it in your shampoo, in a cream or in a mask.
Tip: It is important that you use a plastic board, because the wooden boards can absorb the oil and you will get less.
Take advantage of the avocado pulp and use it in a mask. Or, if you prefer, to make a delicious guacamole.
Discover more tips to take care of your health and beauty in Easy Kitchen