Much flavor and more health! This is the winning combination of the recipe for avocado and peppermint dip that we share with you today. Let’s prepare it!
It may interest you: 3 very fast dips for your afternoon
Avocado and Peppermint Dip Recipe
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 bunch baby carrots
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan
- 2 pickles on sticks
- 1 watermelon radish sliced
- ½ sliced bell pepper
- 3 radishes, quartered
- ½ cup pumpkin seed
- 1 pumpkin sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- ½ cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup spearmint leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
Don’t miss: Salmon and fennel dip
- First, grind the avocados with the mint, lemon, seed, oil, garlic and Parmesan, correct the seasoning.
- Assemble the guacamole in the center of a plate and integrate the rest of the vegetables around it, finish with alfalfa sprouts.
You’re interested: Red pepper dip
Avocado and peppermint benefits
Discover the benefits of the main ingredients in this dip:
- Supports the health of the immune system.
- In addition, it improves heart health.
- Facilitates the functioning of the muscular system.
- Moisturizes the skin and hair.
- Improves intestinal flora.
- It also favors the absorption of nutrients.
- Reduces the level of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood.
- Recommended for arthritis.
You can’t miss: Avocado stuffed with chicken with pickles
- Relieves gas and gastrointestinal inflammation.
- In addition, it avoids constipation problems.
- Relieves headaches.
- Calms the nervous system.
- It also eliminates bad breath.
- Relieves respiratory problems.
Because you liked this recipe, discover more delicious ideas to prepare at home in Easy Kitchen
Subscribe to your favorite magazines at susubscription.com