Do you want to start your day with more fiber? Then you have to prepare this delicious and healthy apple and guava smoothie. Best of all, if you are not dairy tolerant, this drink does not need them. Learn how to prepare it!
It may interest you: Take care of your heart with these juices and smoothies to keep it healthy
Guava apple smoothie recipe
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2
- ½ apple (whatever type you prefer), cut into chunks
- 2 small guavas or 1 large guavas in chunks
- 1 ½ cup non-dairy milk (almond, oatmeal or coconut)
- 2 tbsp. of oats
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
Do not miss: Know what are the best ingredients to make smoothies
- Blend the guavas together with the apple, milk, vanilla, oatmeal and cinnamon until it has a liquid consistency.
- Serve and decorate with a little of the cinnamon powder.
Cooking tip: We recommend you take this smoothie in the morning for best effects. If you enjoy it in the afternoon, you can add some ice to it to make a refreshing drink.
You are interested in: What is green juice for and why is it good to drink it
Apple and guava: a winning combination
This smoothie will be your great ally to feel better during the day, thanks to its main ingredients. Next, we share its properties:
- Being a rich source of vitamins and minerals, it makes it one of the most beneficial fruits for health.
- Reduces hypertension.
- Improves digestion and prevents problems such as constipation.
- Cleanses the body and also alkalizes them.
- Eliminate bad breath.
- Facilitates the assimilation of calcium.
You can’t miss: The 8 fruits and vegetables that every child should eat to stay healthy
- It is the citrus fruit with the most vitamins.
- It has a great antioxidant power that protects against free radical damage.
- Contains dietary fiber.
- It is one of the fruits with the most vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system.
- It benefits the fight against diabetes.
Discover more delicious healthy recipes to take care of yourself in Easy Kitchen