The soft drink It is one of the most popular drinks in the world, but today we invite you to discover other uses that you can give it in your home.
This popular drink known as soda or cola is not the healthiest option for food, especially when consumed in excess. On the other hand, thanks to its ingredients and its chemical composition it can be very useful for your day to day.
You are interested: 10 tips to stop drinking soda
10 ALTERNATIVE USES OF COLA SOFT
- Window washer: Spray with a little and then wipe with a damp cloth to remove excess sugar.
- Remove stains from clothing: You just have to directly expose the stain to the liquid for a few minutes and then wash normally.
- Fight nausea: Drinking a glass can help eliminate dizziness.
- Against bites: Its ingredients relieve the burning caused by the bites of different insects, you just have to pour the soda directly into the area.
- Goodbye snails: To eliminate snail pests from your garden you just have to place a container with soda that will attract them and prevent them from eating your plants.
- Eliminate rust: Soak the rusted object in a container of soda overnight.
- Clean pots and pans: Remove burnt bottoms and food remains that seem not to come out, pour a little soda and leave it to rest for one night, the next morning wash with water and that’s it.
- Peeling eggs: If you are going to prepare cooked eggs, add a little to the water where you are going to boil them, this will soften the meat and make it easier to peel them.
- Clean bathrooms: Pour some into the toilet, let it sit for an hour, and drain the water.
- Flawless Surfaces: Spritz on some soda and then wipe off dirt or corrosion with a damp cloth.
Discover more quick tips in Easy Kitchen