The breaded beef It is an infallible dish for lunchtime, that’s why we want to share the best recipes to prepare it so that you never get bored.
Surely you remember when you were little and your grandmother or mother would prepare you a delicious beef milanesa for lunchtime, it is one of the easiest and most varied recipes with meat that can be prepared, besides that they tend to yield a lot and are perfect for every occasion so they are a good ally of all kitchens.
6 Tips to prepare a good beef milanesa
- The cut should be thicker than that of a steak, this helps them to be more tender.
- Choose the cut well, the best are loin or buttock.
- Use a skillet in which the cut fits completely, so you will have an even cooking.
- If you want an extra marine flavor with garlic, lemon, vinegar, pepper, salt or minced garlic.
- To keep them dry, use bakery breadcrumbs when breading.
- If you are going to fry the oil it should not completely cover the milanesa.
You are interested: 22 very easy and fast steak recipes
TIPS TO EAT BEEF HEALTHY
- Avoid consuming more than 500 g of beef per week, per WHO recommendation.
- Try not to expose the meat to fire, since high temperatures can favor the appearance of substances related to cancer.
- Organic meat: there are certifications that guarantee that the beef is of better quality and with a healthier process for the environment. So you check your products and the place where you buy them.
- Avoid consuming saturated meat as much as possible, since this is the one that contains the most saturated fats that affect the arteries and produce cholesterol.
- Always eat beef with a side dish. The most recommended are the vegetable portions. You can also bathe your cuts in lemon to promote their digestion.
- Make sure the meat is always well cooked, as raw meat can cause bacterial poisoning.
- The meat should ideally be 70 degrees done. When it acquires a grayish color it means that it is ready to be consumed.
- Do not keep beef stews for a long time, as it loses its properties and can generate carcinogens.
Discover more recipes with beef in Easy Kitchen
You can use them for lunch or for a picnic, do not forget to accompany them with some pickled peppers.
Milanesas de res in mole poblano
An advantage of this recipe is that it seems very elaborate, but it is actually very easy and quick to make.
Strips of beef schnitzel with broccoli
You can accompany this stew with some good corn or flour tortillas and prepare a taquiza.
Stuffed beef schnitzel in peanut sauce
Serve with a good portion of white rice, it is perfect to balance the flavors and complement the entire dish.
Milanesas de res with cream mushrooms
For those days when you can’t find what to prepare to eat, this recipe is the right answer.
Milanesas with peanut sauce
The presentation in rolls is perfect for a dinner or lunch where you celebrate a special occasion.
Lunchtime Recipes: Beef Milanese Wrap
Surprise your family with an original and easy lunch. You can take it to school or work and accompany it with the sauces you want.
If you are looking for a delicious and crunchy meal, you came to the right recipe, since this unique cemita from Puebla will allow you to discover all the authentic flavor of Mexico …
Milanesas de res with tomato marinated with rosemary
Are you looking for what to prepare for lunchtime? We bring you a delicious and easy dish. Do not miss these beef milanesas with rosemary marinated tomato, perfect …