We share the perfect recipe to prepare a delicious dessert, check out how to make carrot cake! and enjoy it to the fullest with your family.
Hardly anyone can resist a slice of carrot cake. Moreover, there are very few people who do not enjoy this peculiar dessert, that’s why we invite you to prepare any of these recipes at your next meeting.
But before giving you the best carrot cake recipes, we want you to know much more about this traditional dessert.
It may interest you: 12 Delicious homemade cakes easy to share
Carrot cake: curiosities you did not know about these desserts
- First, the art of preparing or decorating cakes is called confectionery, confectionery, or pastry.
- Its origin dates back to 5000 years BC. Its production process and ingredients have changed over time.
- In fact, it was in Mesopotamia and Ancient Egypt that the first recipes for making cakes emerged. They were delicious honey loaves in the shape of a circle that were sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- Records of these desserts were also found in Ancient Greece, they were known as Obelias, and they were used mainly to celebrate the birth of a baby.
- Bakers and pastry chefs in 16th century France began a debate to define the use of ingredients as well as who might or might not have access to learn the art and technique of baking. With this conflict appears the Corporation of Confectioners.
- In fact, Antonin Carême, one of the greatest figures in the world of confectionery, published the book in the 19th century: The royal pastry chef, in which he shared innovations and advances for the preparation of cakes at that time.
It may interest you: A woman dies in a cake eating contest in Australia
Cake, pie or cake?
In Mexico the rich dessert with sweet flavors is called cake; while in the vast majority of Latin American countries it is called cake, as in Spain.
Don’t miss: Show off preparing a dessert without the need to bake
What are the basic ingredients of the cake?
This and many other desserts of its kind share the same ingredients to give it the flavor and consistency that you like so much:
We take the opportunity to share one of the most delicious recipes that we have in Easy Kitchen. Learn how to make chocolate cake and tell us how it looks on you.
Recipes for making carrot cake
Surely you already have a lot of desire to make your favorite dessert, so don’t wait any longer!
Finally, we share these recipes that will make this dessert one of your favorites. And do not miss more delicious recipes that we have for you in Easy Kitchen, ideal for this season.
Spiced carrot cake
Yes or yes you have to learn how to make this delicious carrot cake with spices. Preparing it will be super fun, you can also let your imagination fly and decorate it as more …
Homemade carrot cake with raisins and white frosting
Do not look for more delicious desserts, you came just to the one that has everything you need, obviously we refer to this delicious homemade carrot cake with raisins and bitumen …
Carrot cake with walnuts, as good as your mother’s
For demanding palates, nothing better than a succulent carrot cake with walnuts, a truly delicious dessert that you will not be able to or want to stop eating at any time and not …
Carrot cake recipe
You do not know the delight that you are missing by not trying the irresistible flavor of carrot cake recipe that will surprise you, share this delicious dessert with whoever you want …
Light carrot cake to prepare at home
That your diet or taking care of your diet is not an impediment to enjoying delicious things that make you happy, you just have to find the right recipes for you, like this one …
Easy carrot cake with chocolate
Nothing better to complement a wonderful day than with a great easy carrot cake with chocolate, a recipe that combines the incredible flavor of chocolate and carrot …
Carrot and walnut cake
Any day is a good day to enjoy the incredible taste of a delicious carrot and walnut cake like this one, do you fancy it? Well this is just the …
Carrot and walnut cake with cream cheese
The carrot and walnut cake with cream cheese is sure to please. If you want to try to make your first homemade cake, we have brought you one of the …