We all love pizza for one simple reason: it is the ideal dish to combine our favorite toppings. And the vegetarian pizza could not be left behind. Proof of this are these 7 delicious combinations that also make it very light and healthy.
So you just have to choose what your favorite combination is and enjoy a vegetarian pizza in a big way, perfect to share, and by the way, take care of yourself.
You’re interested: 30 irresistible pizza recipes for all tastes
Ingredients and instructions
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of salt
- 1/2 tbsp sugar (you may use a little more)
- 1 tbsp. instant yeast
- To start, mix the yeast with the sugar and a cup of warm water; let stand 20 minutes.
- Later, add the flour, olive oil and salt to the mixture.
- Add water little by little until the dough gets a smooth consistency and does not stick to your hands.
- Finally, let it rest covered with a damp cloth for two hours.
- 8 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tbsp. Of olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- First, place all the ingredients in a baking dish, season and bake at 220 oC for an hour. Blend and rectify the seasoning. Let it cool.
- Spread the dough out on a worktable.
- Spread the sauce and cover with the cheese. Bake at 220 oC for 20 minutes.
- Finally, finish with your favorite toppings.
In addition to this vegan pizza, we invite you to learn many more in our cooking tips. You will see that cooking is easier and more fun than you imagined!