We know what you want for today: some rich Stuffed avocados. To give you pleasure, we share 6 delicious options to prepare a very easy, fast, complete and, of course, healthy meal.
It may interest you: Benefits of avocado oil for skin and hair
Stuffed avocados: why are they the ideal food for your meal?
We usually include avocado in some meals as a complement, but it is rare that it is the main ingredient. Today we want to give you reasons to prepare these stuffed avocados and take more advantage of the benefits that this food brings you:
- They satiate and help you lose weight: it is ideal for controlling appetite and cravings, as it is rich in soluble and insoluble fibers that cause a feeling of satisfaction.
- It is rich in folic acid: its intake is recommended for pregnant women, as it provides important benefits for the formation of the fetus.
- Good for the heart: thanks to its healthy fats and vitamin E, avocado prevents heart disease and keeps the heart in good condition.
- Reduces cholesterol: in addition to reducing bad cholesterol, it increases good cholesterol.
- It is a powerful antioxidant: it is not only good for our health, it is also in favor of our appearance, as it attacks the causes of aging such as the early appearance of wrinkles and other signs of age.
- In addition, it improves the health and appearance of the hair, and keeps it free from dandruff.
- Improves Brain Health: Avocado contributes to healthy blood flow and lowers blood pressure.
Do not miss: Avocado: fashionable ingredient in beauty
Tips for choosing avocados
- Look at the provenance: you can find imported or domestic avocados. We suggest the Mexican product, which will be fresher.
- Choose them one by one: either in the market or in the supermarket, the best thing is that you choose them so that you make sure that it is not mistreated. Touch them with light pressure, so you will see the degree of maturity.
- Look at the color of the skin: this will depend on when you want to consume them: for example, if you want it for the day, choose black; If you want them to last for the week, it is better that you opt for light browns or greens.
You’re interested: 18 different delicious and inexpensive avocado recipes
Recipes with stuffed avocados
Avocado stuffed with barley salad
The perfect recipe to take care of yourself is this delicious avocado stuffed with barley salad. We tell you how to prepare it.
Avocados stuffed with cheese
This option results in a fresh and practical salad to enjoy whenever you want.
Egg-stuffed avocado with mini sausages
Preparing a delicious, nutritious and special breakfast is easier than you imagine, especially with this recipe that takes only a few minutes.
Vegan menu: Avocado stuffed with creamy skis
New recipe! Learn how to prepare this delicious vegan menu at home: Avocado stuffed with creamy skis. Who said a meatless diet was not delicious. Know what you need …
Avocado stuffed with huitlacoche
We share a new delight: Avocado stuffed with huitlacoche. If what you are looking for are different flavors, you have come to the right place. Learn how to make this recipe because it won’t take you any longer …
Avocado stuffed with shrimp aguachile
There are many creative dishes, but not all of them are really delicious, so let yourself be enveloped by the incredible flavor of this avocado stuffed with shrimp aguachile. You will love the excellent combination …