These stuffed tomatoes they have the flavor that you like so much and that you want to share with your family. Therefore, we give you 5 delicious options to prepare them this weekend, or whenever you like the most!
It may interest you: Why shouldn’t tomatoes be refrigerated?
Stuffed tomatoes: a healthy option and very easy to prepare
Tomato is one of the most versatile ingredients in Mexican cuisine: it is used to make sauces, we find it in salads, it is very good in juice and it cannot be missing in a delicious cake or sandwich.
In addition to that versatility that we love so much, the tomato is very easy to incorporate into any recipe. For example, these stuffed tomatoes are very easy to prepare.
And if that were not enough, the tomato is a super healthy food. Today we share its benefits so that you are encouraged to incorporate it more often into your diet:
Don’t miss: Would you try purple tomatoes?
- It is a vegetable with a good fiber content, it is mostly made up of water and few calories
- It has vitamins A, C and E, which are considered as antioxidants that promote immune activity
- The tomato is very rich in potassium, so it supports proper muscle contraction, keeps the body hydrated and prevents the presence of pain or cramps due to a deficiency of this nutrient.
- It contains lycopene, another antioxidant that belongs to the beta-carotene family and which gives it the characteristic red color, which is found in papaya and carrots.
- Raw tomato juice helps cleanse the skin and organs, it also contains large amounts of sodium
- It is rich in folic acid, which serves to prevent congenital defects, therefore, its consumption is recommended to pregnant women.
- It is great for reducing discomfort during menstrual period.
- Lycopene can help prevent certain types of cancer, such as stomach, uterine, and prostate cancer.
Tomatoes stuffed with different beans
Give all the flavor to today’s food with these tomatoes stuffed with different beans. Follow the step by step of this exquisite recipe.
Stuffed tomato face
We know that your child loves fun and delicious foods. If you are looking for more options, which are also nutritious, do not miss this stuffed tomato face. You will…
Tomatoes stuffed with pasta
In Lent, it is normal to change eating habits, giving more weight to the consumption of vegetables. That is why we bring you these tomatoes stuffed with pasta, perfect as a garnish or main dish. …
Ball tomatoes stuffed with baked potato mash
Delicious! Prepare some delicious ball tomatoes stuffed with instant baked potato mash. Perfect for a delicious and healthy dinner.
Tomatoes stuffed with chicken and quinoa
Forget that the tomato is only used for caldillos or salads, we will teach you a different and even more delicious way to enjoy this delicious vegetable, so put …