Grandmothers say that there is a tea for every type of evil, and thanks to them we know how to prepare infusions that we like very well in the body and even in the heart.
But, did you know that there are teas and infusions that are ideal for women’s health? These help us balance our body, which make them effective remedies to prevent and treat some disorders.
Today we share with you what these teas and infusions are and what each one is for:
It may interest you: The 10 best foods for women that cannot be missing from your diet
Teas and infusions for women’s health
It is an aromatic and delicious spice that is used in many feminine remedies:
- Calms the pain caused by menstruation.
- It reduces blood pressure and improves circulation, thus preventing the appearance of varicose veins.
- Regulates blood sugar levels.
- Its antioxidants help fight cell aging and improve skin health.
Prepare it by boiling 1 cinnamon stick in 1 cup of water.
Do not miss: The recipe for a cinnamon preparation that will help you eliminate the tummy
St. John’s wort (St. John’s wort) for very effective infusions
It is a traditional remedy to combat different emotional disorders in a natural way and avoid taking drugs:
- Helps treat anxiety and insomnia caused by nervousness,
- It has anti-inflammatory effects, making it ideal for women suffering from chronic fibromyalgia or fatigue.
You just have to boil a handful in the amount of 1 cup of water.
Eye: This herb is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers.
You are interested: Herbs to sleep and rest better this weekend
This root works wonders in our body:
- It increases the temperature of the body, which helps to combat the cold of the extremities.
- It prevents dizziness and nausea during pregnancy and after gynecological interventions.
- Speeds up metabolism, lowers cholesterol, and contributes to weight loss.
- In addition, it increases libido, especially during menopause.
To prepare it, you only need 2 or 3 slices of ginger and boil it in a cup of water. You can combine it with honey and lemon.
You can’t miss: Moon Milk: the drink that will make you fall asleep
Salvia: one of the best infusions for women
This plant has great virtues for women due to its high content of phytoestrogens, of plant origin.
- Control the symptoms of menopause: nausea, sweating, hot flashes, dizziness and / or migraine.
- Helps balance emotions when hormonal irregularities cause states of depression and sadness.
Prepare this infusion by boiling some sprigs of sage in 1 cup of water.
Eye: It is not recommended to consume sage during pregnancy or breastfeeding, as it reduces milk production.
Discover more good foods for your health and well-being in Easy Kitchen