Cooking vegetables boiled they can be boring and tasteless; and even raw in Salad can get monotonous.
We leave you three ways to prepare vegetables with which you can exploit all their flavor. Let’s cook!
Maybe you are interested: The importance of eating balanced
Techniques for cooking vegetables
We share with you 3 great techniques using different vegetables as an example. However, you can apply them with different ingredients: potato, carrot, chayote, or whatever else you fancy!
Spices are a key to giving different vegetables an original and different flavor. Try this technique!
- Season some green beans with olive oil, garlic salt and pepper.
- Place on a grill and grill over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve with sesame and chives.
It may interest you: A Christmas without calories and very delicious
Saute: a great way to cook vegetables
Oils and vinegars are the perfect touch to give your vegetables a phenomenal flavor.
- Season the asparagus with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, sauté in a skillet, stirring occasionally until cooked through for 8 to 10 minutes.
- You can serve with Parmesan. You will love the taste!
Tip: For extra flavor, sauté the sesame in a skillet without oil, for 3 to 5 minutes, if you don’t want to use fat.
Do not miss: Learn to prepare machaca in chipotle chile
Baking is a perfect option to discover an incredible flavor that you probably did not know about vegetables.
- Bathe a handful of broccoli and cauliflower with olive oil, lemon zest and grated Parmesan, place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 218º C until golden and soft. About 15 minutes.
Discover more tips to cook delicious and give your dishes another flavor in Easy Kitchen