The sun is at its best! And unfortunately, it is the skin of our face that pays the consequences. It’s time for you to prepare 1 of these 3 natural masks that will help you protect it.
Did you know that the damage caused by the sun is irreversible? We are afraid to say that it is true: the damage it causes is not repaired and is reflected in skin tags, moles, wrinkles, fine lines, freckles or other irregular pigmentation.
In fact, the sun is one of the causes of cancer. For this and more reasons, it is important that you start protecting your skin. Prepare these masks and enjoy their benefits!
Eye: For optimal skin care, do not forget to use your sunscreen, sunglasses and hat. Your skin will thank you!
It may interest you: Homemade face masks according to your skin tone and easy to prepare
Natural masks to protect you from the sun
Strawberry with honey
Strawberry is a fruit that protects our skin both outside and inside, as it forms a protective layer against UV rays and reduces the damage caused by the sun on the cells.
- 5 strawberries
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- First, disinfect the strawberries and let them soak for a few minutes.
- Then grind them and add the honey. Mix until homogenized.
- Apply to your face and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and repeat 2-3 times a week.
Do not miss: How to do daily massages to your face to tone it and reduce wrinkles
Natural masks of coconut, almond and avocado oils
Coconut oil is a natural sun protection alternative that prevents redness and burns.
In addition, it prevents the layers of skin from being damaged by overexposure. And not only that: it reduces bags and wrinkles around the eyes.
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 5 drops of avocado oil
- 1 tbsp. almond oil
- Mix the ingredients and store in a dark glass bottle to apply a couple of drops on your face every day.
- Wait for the oils to absorb into your skin and then apply your cream as usual,
- You can apply every day.
You are interested: 5 homemade masks for your skin very easy and quick to prepare
Aloe Vera mask
This plant is a natural sunscreen, as well as being anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, analgesic and digestive.
Another reason to use it on your skin is that it is an effective healing, while leaving the skin radiant.
- ¼ olive oil
- 1 tbsp. beeswax
- 3 tbsp. natural aloe pulp
- 2 capsules of wheat germ oil with vitamin E.
- 10 drops of grapefruit seed extract
- 1 tbsp. essential oil (can be the one of your preference, as long as it is not citric)
- 5 tbsp. zinc oxide
- Distilled water
- First, melt the beeswax with the olive oil in a double boiler.
- Remove from the heat and add the wheat germ oil, the essential oil and the zinc oxide.
- Besides, heat a little distilled water with the aloe vera, until the mixture is warm.
- Finally, mix everything and let it rest until it hardens a little.
- Apply and leave for 20 minutes. Remove with water and repeat 2 to 3 times a week.
You probably liked this article. Therefore, discover more tips to take care of your Health and Beauty on Easy cook