The hot season is coming and you are probably already thinking about the sleeveless tops you want to wear. If the color of your armpits bothers you, today we share with you how to whiten the armpits with home remedies that are super effective and very easy to prepare.
Read on and prepare one of these remedies. You will love the results!
It may interest you: Alum stone: the natural deodorant that works wonders on your armpits
How to whiten your armpits with baking soda, lemon and aspirin
- 1 aspirin pill
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp. baking soda
- Make the aspirin powder and mix with the baking soda and lemon juice to create a smooth paste.
- Apply with the help of a cotton swab on your perfectly clean armpits and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week.
Do not miss: Very effective natural deodorants that you surely have at home
Whiten your armpits with orange peel and milk
- The peel of 1 orange
- ¼ glass of milk
- Let the orange peel dry in the sun for 1 hour. Later, mash it until you get a fine powder.
- Mix with the milk until you get a paste and apply to your armpits. Let it rest for 25 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water. Repeat 2 times a week.
You are interested: Remove stains from your skin with raw potato, we tell you how!
How to whiten your armpits with yogurt and lemon
- 2 tbsp. natural yogurt
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Mix the juice with the yogurt perfectly and apply on your clean armpits.
- Rinse and repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week.
Discover in Easy Kitchen the best home health and beauty tips that are very easy and practical
Read on: Should you use coconut oil on your skin?