It is not the first time you hear it: breakfast is the key meal to feel good during the day. That is why it is super important to eat healthy, and oatmeal pancakes they are an excellent option.
That’s why we show you 3 delicious ways to prepare oatmeal pancakes, so you can start your day in a rich and healthy way. Keep reading!
You’re interested: Nutritious oatmeal waffles with apple syrup
History of oatmeal pancakes and other ingredients
Hot cakes are known worldwide, and their preparation and ingredients depend a lot on the region or country. However, it is said that the first to make them as we know them were the Russians, who began to make flatbreads. The story tells that they were prepared as a symbol of worship to the sun.
Later, these became famous throughout Europe during the Middle Ages, but it was not until the 18th century, in the United States, that they took the name of pancakes.
Don’t miss: 7 recipes to break the monotony of oats
HEALTH BENEFITS OF OATS
- Studies indicate the effectiveness of β-glucans in the prevention and reduction of various diseases such as cancer, insulin resistance, high cholesterol levels, coronary heart disease, liver damage.
- Promotes the growth of beneficial gut microbiota.
- It has biological properties such as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Facilitates intestinal transit and prevents constipation. Insoluble fiber reduces bile acids and reduces their toxic capacity.
- It has slow-absorbing carbohydrates, which allows a longer satiety effect and greater control of blood sugar levels.
- It contains B complex vitamins, which help the development and maintenance of the central nervous system.
- Its essential amino acids help stimulate the liver to produce more lecithin, this cleanses heavy compounds from the body.
- The soluble fiber in oats helps people with diabetes because it favors the digestion of starch, stabilizing sugar levels.
You are interested: Recipe to prepare low-calorie oatmeal water
Healthy oatmeal pancakes
Oatmeal is a delicious cereal that can be prepared in many ways and combines with many foods. This time we present you some healthy oatmeal pancakes. Discover…
Whole-grain banana and oat pancakes for the whole family
Let’s have breakfast! If you are reading this, it is because you have to prepare some delicious whole-grain banana and oatmeal pancakes for your whole family. Making them is very easy, so learn …
Oatmeal pancakes with blueberries
The pancakes are delicious and also an excellent option for breakfast. Enjoy them in a nutritious way by preparing these oatmeal pancakes with blueberries. They will become your favorites! Are you interested in: …