When you finish an avocado, do you throw the seed away? After reading this information, you will not do it again, because the avocado seed It has many useful uses, and among them is the care of your beauty, did not you know?
We give you 3 cosmetic uses that you can give to this seed that you will love. Take note!
Do not miss: How to grow avocado in your house easily
Cosmetic uses of avocado seed
For the hair
If you want to hydrate your hair and hide gray hair, you definitely have to prepare this mask:
- 2 avocado seeds
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 liter of water
- Break the cinnamon into small pieces and divide the seeds in half.
- Bring the water to a boil and, when it is ready, mix with the chopped seeds and cinnamon.
- Remove from the heat after a few minutes and let it rest overnight for the avocado to release its components.
- Use the water as a hair tonic every day. As the days go by, the gray hair will take on a caramel color, and your scalp and hair will feel more hydrated.
Do not miss: Eat an avocado a day to reduce bad cholesterol
Avocado seed against acne
This is a great mask to clean your face without mistreating it.
- 1 tbsp. natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- The juice of 1 lemon
- The scrape of 1 avocado seed (you can achieve it with the cheese scraper)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply to the face and form a layer that is thick enough, especially in the affected areas.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and then remove with plenty of water.
You are interested: The avocado seed has anti-inflammatory properties
Stop worrying about the appearance of wrinkles with this practical mask:
- 1 avocado seed
- 100 ml milk
- ½ banana
- Crush the seed as much as possible.
- When you have achieved it, mix with the other ingredients until it forms a creamy texture.
- Apply to the face and leave for 25 minutes. Repeat 2 times a week.
Discover in Easy Kitchen more tips to take care of your beauty, super effective and easy