Chicken wings are one of the most common ingredients in gatherings with friends, snacks and snacks, and especially to accompany us while we enjoy watching football games and other sporting events together. For that reason and because we love them we have compiled these 26 easy and delicious chicken wing recipes to die for.
The chicken wings have many possibilities in the kitchen. Fried, roasted, stewed or marinated, either alone or with a good sauce, they are always an excellent snack, so we have compiled all the recipes that we have made with this ingredient over the years so that you have them on hand. .
How to make juicy baked chicken breasts
Tomato chicken wings recipe
We cut the wings separating the two portions. We will use two bags that we will close to the vacuum, putting the “thighs” in one and the other sections in the other. In each bag, we add a tablespoon of olive oil, and the herbs and spices that we like the most to season our wings.
If we have utensils for vacuum cooking with the sousvide techniqueWe leave the wings at 60ºC for an hour. So they will be very very tender, ready to go through the pan where we will brown them until they are very crisp.
If you do not have utensils for this technique, do not worry because you can cook the wings in the bags, with the heat to a minimum, avoiding the water from boiling. With about 40 minutes it will be enough to leave the wings well cooked inside and very tender.
We finish the recipe by frying the wings and draining them well on an absorbent paper. Then they will only need a few minutes of cooking in a saucepan, covered with the fried tomato, letting them take flavor dipped in the best tomato sauce we have made this summer, with ripe tomatoes full of aroma.
Complete recipe | Chicken wings with tomato
Buffalo-style chicken wings
- Ingredients: 12 Chicken wings, halved, Cornstarch, 15 g, Sweet paprika, 10 g, 1 Cayenne, Dehydrated ground onion, 5 g
- Elaboration: We will start by preheating the oven to 180 degrees. Then we line a baking tray with non-stick paper. We split the wings in two, removing the part of the tip. We put them in a bowl, add a tablespoon of olive oil and give them a turn so that they are well impregnated and greased. On the other hand, in a bowl we mix the cornstarch, paprika, ground cayenne, onion and salt. We mix everything well and put it in a plastic freezer bag. We put the greased wings inside and coat them well with the mixture inside the bag. We place them in the baking dish, and bake them for an hour, turning them after 30 minutes.
Complete recipe | Buffalo-style chicken wings
Chicken wings with satay sauce recipe
- Ingredients: 12 chicken wings, For the marinade, the juice of a lime, coconut milk, 20 ml, soy sauce 2 tablespoons, curry ground a tablespoon, 1 clove of garlic, finely minced; For the satay sauce, 100 g of natural peanut butter, coconut milk, 30 ml, juice of 1 lemon and 1 chives
- Elaboration: To make the initial marinade, mix the indicated ingredients in a bowl and beat them until obtaining a cream. Put the chicken wings in the bowl and smear them well, letting them rest for thirty minutes. We prepare the satay sauce, poaching the finely chopped chives and adding the coconut milk and peanut butter, stirring until obtaining a paste. We drain the chicken and arrange it on a baking tray. Always on the fire, we add the leftover marinade to the satay sauce and then the lemon juice. Mix well and turn off, covering the chicken wings with the sauce and reserving the rest in a sauce boat. Bake the wings at 200º for 15 minutes, turn them over and cover them with the sauce that is left on the tray, -adding more of the sauce boat if necessary-. We bake 15 more minutes so that they are well browned on the other side. We serve in a bowl with the raw sauce on the side.
Complete recipe | Baked chicken wings with satay sauce
Chicken wings with 40 garlic cloves
- Ingredients: 1kg of chicken wings, 40 cloves of garlic, oil, salt, pepper, thyme, 1 tablespoon of flour and 1 tablespoon of milk
- Elaboration: We start by seasoning the chicken and putting it to brown in a pan with a little olive oil. We brown it on both sides and reserve. On the other hand, we peel the forty garlic – an entertaining task where there is any, luckily I know the trick of hitting them with the blade of the knife – we put them to brown in the oil left by the chicken and then add a glass of water or chicken broth. Bring to a boil and add the chicken and a pinch of thyme. Let the chicken cook over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes, until the sauce has reduced. Then we remove the chicken and garlic and, if we want, we just thicken the sauce with a tablespoon of milk and another of flour. We serve the hot chicken washed down with the sauce.
Complete recipe | Chicken wings with 40 garlic cloves
Chicken wings with harissa sauce
- Ingredients: 8 Chicken wings, Lemon juice, 5 ml, Extra virgin olive oil, 30 ml, Sherry Vinegar, 2 ml, Harissa, 15 ml, Tomato concentrate, 5 ml, Honey, 2.5 ml, 1/4 granulated garlic teaspoon, 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, Ground black pepper to taste
- Elaboration: Split the chicken wings into three pieces, discarding the tips, which we can save to prepare a broth. Remove any excess skin or feather remains. Arrange in a bowl or deep dish. In a bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the oil, vinegar, harissa, tomato and honey. Add the granulated garlic, cumin, salt and a dash of pepper. Mix and pour over the wings, spreading the liquid well. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for at least 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Line a platter or tray with aluminum foil and arrange the wings in a single layer. Bake 20 minutes, remove and turn. Paint with the rest of the marinade. Bake 20-25 more minutes.
Complete recipe | Chicken wings with Harissa sauce
Chicken wings with mustard, spices and fine herbs
- Ingredients: 20 Chicken wings, ground white pepper, 1/2 teaspoon, ground cumin, 1 teaspoon, dried thyme, 1 teaspoon, fresh parsley, 1 teaspoon, olive oil, 80 ml, Perrins sauce, 1 tablespoon, rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons, Dijon mustard, 4 tablespoons, Honey, 2 teaspoons, Salt to taste
- Elaboration: We will start by preheating the oven with heat up and down to 190 degrees. Then we split the wings into two pieces, separating the tip that we will discard. In a bowl we mix four tablespoons of olive oil with the thyme, cumin, salt and pepper, stir with a fork and bathe the wings with this mixture. We place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake the wings for thirty minutes, turning them halfway through cooking. While we mix the mustard, honey, Perrins sauce and rice vinegar in a bowl, when time passes we add this mixture on top and let it bake for ten more minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.
Complete recipe | Chicken wings with mustard, spices and fine herbs
Chicken wings with honey mustard sauce
- Ingredients: 500 g of Chicken wings, necessary breadcrumbs, Honey, 30 ml, Dijon mustard, 45 ml, Tomato sauce, 30 ml, Soy sauce, 15 ml, Sherry vinegar, 10 ml, Harissa or chili paste (optional), 5 g, extra virgin olive oil, salt and ground black pepper
- Elaboration: Preheat the oven to 200ºC and prepare a platter or tray. Separate the chicken wings into two parts, remove excess fat if necessary, dry with kitchen paper and season. Lightly coat in breadcrumbs and arrange in the pan. Bake for about 20 minutes. While they are roasting, place the honey in a small saucepan with the mustard, tomato, harissa or chili paste, soy sauce, vinegar, a splash of water and a pinch of pepper. Heat without bringing to a boil and let it thicken a little. Remove the wings when they have browned, paint with the sauce and reserve what is left. Bake again for another 10-15 minutes, until the wings are well cooked on both sides.
Complete recipe | Chicken wings with honey mustard sauce
Chicken wings with homemade barbecue sauce
- Ingredients: 16 Chicken wings, 5 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 4 Garlic cloves, Honey, 2 tablespoons, Tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons, Orange juice, 50 ml, White wine vinegar, 50 ml, Sweet paprika, 1 teaspoon and Salt to taste
- Elaboration: We will start by preheating the oven to 200 degrees with heat on the bottom and grill on the top. We clean the wings and place them on a refractory tray impregnated with oil and salt. Grill the wings until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Meanwhile in a bowl we peel the garlic cloves, add the honey, tomato sauce, orange juice, white vinegar, salt and paprika. With a mixer we blend everything until no lumps are visible. We transfer the mixture to a saucepan that we will put over medium heat, then we will cook the sauce for ten minutes without covering it so that it is reduced by stirring frequently. Once the time has passed, move to a bowl and serve with the baked wings.
Complete recipe | Chicken Wings With Barbecue Sauce
- Ingredients: 6 Whole and unparted chicken wings, Soy sauce, 15 g, Ketchup, 50 g, Honey, 50 g, Olive oil, Salt and ground black pepper, Cognac, Dried thyme and Dried rosemary
- Elaboration: We start by seasoning the wings. I like to leave them whole, without splitting and only roughly cleaned, so that they have a more coarse and terrifying appearance, the closest thing to if they were really bats. Then we put the wings to brown in the express pot with a little olive oil and, when they have browned, add a splash of brandy and let it reduce. Meanwhile, we will have prepared the sauce by mixing the soy, honey and ketchup. Now pour the sauce into the pot, stir well so that the wings are well impregnated, close, …