As the saying goes “the best comes in small portions”.
23 delicious homemade cupcake recipes.
Learn about the best recipes for homemade cupcakes to give to that special person or to your friends, this February 14 or any day. Because small details count a lot.
History of cupcakes
This variation of the traditional cake appeared in the United States in the 19th century, but reached its popularity in the 21st century. Its name means “cup cake”, referring to the fact that at the beginning they used to be prepared in individual clay cups.
Many people often confuse them with muffins but they are not the same, cupcakes are different because they can have filling, they are always decorated and the batter is not mixed.
It may interest you: 3 easy cupcake decorations for the Day of the Dead
Anatomy of a cupcake
- Base: The main ingredients of the dough are flour, butter, egg and sugar.
- Extra flavor: Any ingredient that will give the main flavor to the dough.
- Coverage: The decoration can be whipped cream, icing sugar, some jam, fruit, bitumen, fondant, etc.
- Capsules or cups
It may interest you: 11 chocolate desserts that you will not be able to stop trying
Basic tips to prepare homemade cupcakes
- Take care of the temperature of your oven, if you do not know well how it heats, preheat to the maximum and then lower to the one indicated in the recipe.
- The ingredients should be at room temperature, for those that need refrigeration just take them out a couple of minutes before starting to cook. ANDThis prevents the butter from clumping or the egg taking a long time to incorporate
- Stop beating the moment you see that all the ingredients are already integrated, if you exceed the mixing time you can cause your cupcakes to be more compact and not have as smooth as they should.
- When beating, use gentle speeds so that the flour is better stirred.
- Don’t forget to sift the flour well before preparing your cupcakes.
[Encuentra ideas de coberturas para cupcake en Vix: 8 ideas de coberturas para cupcakes]
- Try to fill 2/3 of the molds or cups, we recommend using an ice cream scoop to pour the dough and make your cupcakes the same size.
- If your oven is small, bake the trays one at a time, if you saturate it, the cooking can be uneven.
- Do not open the oven until at least 12 minutes have passed or when the recipe tells you.
- Check the toothpick and fork so you don’t overdo the cooking time.
- Before disassembling, let them rest for 5 minutes in the mold or tray.
- Decorate to your liking, always choosing ingredients that combine well.
And after preparing some delicious cupcakes, we invite you to prepare these brownies:
Find more dessert recipes in Easy Kitchen
Pizza cupcakes for a fun and delicious meal
We are sure that these pizza cupcakes will be a success with the youngest and oldest of the house. Give this Italian dish a spin and rush to make them.
Red velvet cupcakes in glass
Your dessert table will look spectacular with this delicious recipe for red velvet cupcakes in a glass. It will surely be the favorite of all your guests.
Choconuez flavor Halloween cupcakes
The perfect trick or treat does exist, and you can do it with these choconuez flavored Halloween cupcakes. Don’t miss out on this recipe!
If you are thinking of preparing a dessert that is ideal to share with many people and has a classic flavor, we recommend preparing this delicious recipe for orange cupcakes.…
Red velvet cupcakes
Whether for the Day of Love and Friendship, for a birthday or to satisfy one of your cravings, you will love this recipe for redvelvet cupcakes, they are ideal …
Vanilla cupcakes with roses
February 14 is approaching and there is nothing better to win over your partner or make your friends happy as a delicious dessert. We present you the cupcakes …
Whole wheat pumpkin cupcakes with chocolate
Let yourself be surprised by a new combination of flavors and ingredients. Discover our recipe for whole wheat pumpkin cupcakes with chocolate and eat without guilt. History of cupcakes This variation of …
White chocolate cupcakes
The best part of desserts is when they are shared with the people you love the most, that’s why we tell you how to prepare delicious white chocolate cupcakes for your …
Cupcakes with surprise
If you are looking for a dessert to share with a special person, be it your partner or friends, you need to prepare delicious cupcakes with surprise, its flavor is perfect to create …
White chocolate filled cupcakes
For desserts for one there is nothing better than enjoying the fabulous cupcakes filled with white chocolate. Still don’t know how to prepare them? Pay close attention, because this recipe will …
Ice cream filled cupcakes
If you thought that the perfect dessert does not exist you are wrong, you have to try these delicious cupcakes filled with ice cream. They are a delight for any palate. Follow the recipe! Who can…
Start the day with a fresh coffee cupcake plus a cup of your favorite tea. So if you want to get out of bed. Here we share …
Chocolate cupcakes with cajeta
A dream dessert is shared with the best people and of course it needs chocolate, that is why we present this recipe for chocolate cupcakes with cajeta, we are sure …
Brown sugar cupcakes
If you are looking for a dessert to share with many people, for a birthday party or a special event, you need to prepare these delicious brown sugar cupcakes. History of…
We all love carrot cake, but if you feel that sometimes you crave a more individual version you need to know this recipe for carrot cupcakes. You will love them! …
Do you have a meeting with your friends or family and you don’t know what to bring? Don’t worry, we have the perfect solution if you had dessert. Citrus cupcakes …
Chocolate lovers, this recipe is just for you. For those days when you have a craving for a delicious dessert, there is nothing better than some classic cupcakes from …
Apple strudel cupcakes
If you are looking for an original recipe to prepare a traditional dessert, you have to know our apple strudel cupcakes. You will love them! History of cupcakes This variation of the cake …
Sweet potato and chia cupcakes
Would you like to pamper yourself with a delicious but nutritious dessert? You cannot pass up these delicious sweet potato and chia cupcakes, perfect for taking care of your health and pampering yourself in a delicious way. …
The world of desserts has hundreds of options and that is why sometimes it is very difficult to choose one, but without a doubt one of those that cannot be missing in …
Looking for a dessert to share with your whole family? Regardless of the occasion, you need to know and get to work with this recipe for lemon cupcakes, …
Chocolate raspberry cupcakes
A classic of party desserts are those that come in individual portions, as they make their distribution easier. Prepare this recipe for chocolate cupcakes with raspberry and …