The Ground beef Beef is a great ally to make a variety of stews and dishes, and we love its flavor.
Proof of this are these 22 recipes with ground meat that are very easy to prepare at home and so delicious that you will repeat them again. Tell us how they fit.
Are you going to use ground beef to make delicious burgers? Then don’t miss this video:
You’re interested: 25 recipes with beef to share
The curious origin of ground beef
Each food has its own story, and ground beef is no exception. Its origin was in Eastern Europe, at the time of the famous warrior Genghis Khan and his Mongol army.
Due to the long journeys that these warriors made, they had the need to find ways to preserve and transport food. This is how they began to marinate the raw meat in salt and spices, and keep it between the saddle and the backs of their horses.
Currently, the use of this meat is almost worldwide, and it is part of the ingredients of international cuisine, from Swedish meatballs, in sausages to make sausages and sausages, empanadas, hamburger meat and Italian lasagna.
In Mexico, ground meat is very common in various stews: meatballs, minced meat, stuffed peppers and for various turkey fillings.
Don’t Miss: Red Meat Isn’t So Bad After All, New Study Claims
Properties of ground beef
- Calories and Protein: Each 85 gram serving of ground beef contains 180 calories and 24 grams of protein (browned in a skillet). This serving size is equivalent to 9% of the daily calories required and about half of the indicated protein, depending on the age and sizes of the person.
- Total Fat: 85 grams contain 8.3 grams of total fat and 3.4 of saturated fat.
- Vitamins and minerals: 85 grams contain 2.6 grams of iron, 23 milligrams of magnesium, 5.8 milligrams of zinc and 18 micrograms of selenium, essential for cell growth, energy balance and immune system health.
You are interested: 22 very easy and fast steak recipes
Tips to make the meat taste better
- Thaw meat preferably submerged in cold water or in the microwave. This will prevent the breakdown of the freezing process and the increase of germs.
- After defrosting, try to let it sit for 1 hour before washing or marinating.
- Try to wash the meat, not only for hygiene (which is extremely important to avoid various diseases), it will also serve to prevent the meat from being dry. Use a strainer for the ground beef.
- You can also marinate ground beef to improve its flavor. Let it sit overnight before preparing. Use a mixture of garlic, celery, grated ginger, and a glass of olive oil.
- If you like, you can add a little breadcrumbs to it, which will help make the kneading easier, give it a better texture and a great flavor.
- You can grind the meat at home with the help of a food processor, and mixing it with a little butter, salt and pepper. This will help make it juicier.
Prepare some traditional ground beef kebab
Make a very original and rich dish with these traditional ground beef kebab, inspiration brought from the Middle East. You will love it!
Delicious Greek Eggplant Lasagna with Ground Beef
If you are looking for a recipe that will render for a lunch or dinner, you will love this Greek Eggplant Lasagna with Ground Beef.
Original potato and ground beef banderillas
Prepare some delicious and very original potato and ground beef banderillas. They will conquer all palates who try them.
Lettuce tacos with ground beef and oriental sauce
Prepare delicious lettuce tacos with ground meat and oriental sauce that will conquer you with their original flavor.
Sesame covered ground beef bars
If you want to give your recipes a healthier twist, try these ground beef bars covered in sesame seeds. It is perfect to share with the whole family. TIPS FOR THAT …
Jalapeños with nogada stuffed with ground beef picadillo
We all have a favorite flavor that drives us crazy and we love trying it in new recipes. How about preparing these jalapeños en nogada stuffed with ground beef picadillo? Tea…
Nachos with ground beef
Enjoy nachos like you never imagined, learn how to prepare the best nachos with ground beef. The curious history of the nachos The story tells that their origin was …
Ground beef toast with lemon and mint
We know that toasts are your favorite snack, that’s why we bring you some ground beef toasts with lemon and mint, unique and exquisite! You’re interested: 15 recipes for ground beef so …
Ground beef picadillo tostadas with guajillo
The spicy flavor cannot be lacking in good toasts. Whether you’re a fan of spicy food or you don’t like it so much, these ground beef mince toasts with guajillo …
Cheese stuffed meatballs, delicious and super easy!
One of the typical dishes to enjoy at meals is meatballs. And just hearing his name makes us crave. How about preparing some delicious stuffed meatballs …
Delicious sweet mince tamale
We guessed your thought: surely you had tamales for the day of Candelaria and you are looking for an original and delicious recipe to pamper your family and friends.…
Marinated ground beef penis
Today we want to enjoy a very traditional Grenache and share it with you: we tell you how to prepare marinated ground beef peneques, ideal for an improvised but delicious dinner in …
Beef picadillo Pambazo
Mexican snacks are the favorites to enjoy a perfect weekend. And if you are going to spend it at home, you can indulge yourself with some delicious picadillo pambazo de …
Turkey Raisin Maple Syrup Stuffing
Christmas is full of many flavors. Some are very traditional, and others are very exotic, such as this stuffed turkey meat with raisins and maple syrup, a combination …
Super delicious ground beef stuffed squash
New dish in sight! Pumpkins stuffed with ground meat, don’t you fancy them? On occasion we recommend you take advantage of the pumpkin season in Castilla and use it in this …
Rice noodle with gluten-free ground beef
Are you ready to devour a delicious pasta again? Well, pay close attention to this recipe and indulge yourself with this wonderful rice noodle with gluten-free ground beef; go back to…
Roasted onions with ground beef, raisins, cinnamon and walnuts
We present you a dish that surely you will not believe exists, but yes, it is real and not only that, it is extremely delicious wherever you look at it, we just …
Ground beef patties
Lose your fear of certain dishes. Ground beef patties are not difficult to make if you follow our recipe. With whom would you share this delicious empanada? Learn more recipes with …
Ground beef consommé
These days when it is cold, it feels like something warm and very delicious to eat. And this ground beef consommé is perfect for you to warm up with a …
Rice with ground beef with pepper
Rice is a staple in our meals, and we can prepare it in many shapes and flavors. Today we bring you a delicious rice with ground beef to …